Grid for raiding/pvp

Hey i tried looking around and i cannot find out how to make it so when i use a keybind while hovering over the raid frames it casts the spell i want to use on grid. IE: i have my mouse buttons binded for JUST when its hovered over the player in raid frame so when i say click mouse button 4 while hovering it casts that spell i have set to that. instead of clicking the target through the frames than going to my spell or w/e. I got clique/grid/gladius and cant figure it out. Im sure its something really easy and im blind. But thanks for replies in advance.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You have to replace the spell with a MouseOver Macro.
    For example (using Heal):
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, help, nodead][] Heal
    If Mouseover is Friendly and Not Dead then Cast Heal;
    Else Cast Heal following normal spellcast rules (following all targeting and self-cast rules).

Just replace "Heal" with the spell you want to use on Mouseover.

its working for the keybinds set for numbers but when i press my mouse key 4 over the grid frame it wont work

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I misunderstood.

Open the Clique binding window (bottom-most of the right-hand tabs on the spellbook). Then, find the spell you want bound to a mousebutton. Click the mousebutton-bind on the spell in your spellbook. It will appear in the Clique window. If you want it bound with a modifier key (ALT, SHIFT, or CTRL), make sure you have the modifier key pressed when you click the spell to bind it.