Deleted

Looking for input on LG 42" LCD-TV 42LD550

Getting myself a new computer put together hopefully this week. and while I've so far been keen on running eyefinity with 3 * BenQ 24" monitors, I stumbled upon this beauty http://www.komplett.dk/k/ki.aspx?sku=612399#extra

looking for some input on how that would work instead of the eyefinity, looking for a TV monitor atm aswell, so I thought this could do both in one, without being too pricey (the 3395 translates to about 456 Euro) - could it? or would this be stupid?

the rig would be something like

quantom core I4 something I cant remember
    XF Radeon 5850 Black edition - possibly in crossfire
    4 gigs ddr3 ram

thanks in advance

It's just one monitor with bigger pixels. Eyefinity with 3 monitors is whole another thing. Not a bad price for the TV though, but does that "demo" mean it's the demonstration model from some store, and has already hundreds of hours of use on it?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    It means it's either been packed out for photo shoot, been sent back if someone wanted their money back, or as in this case there's minor scratches in the outer frames (not the screen)