Deleted

Smile Deathwing Encounter, my version with the aid of Snooki!

I made a thread about the encounter a month or so back, made a pic of the post which u can see here below, hopefully someone likes the idea, didn't get a reply last time...

~~~~~

~~~~~

EDIT:
    The Drakonoids and Dragonspawn have essences of respective dragonflight,
    So, a Blue drakonoid gets bonus on spell damage
    Green drakonoid, bonus on spell heals
    Bronze drakonoid, bonus AP (melee and hunters)
    Red dragonspawn, the tank has higher spell resistance and armor than drakonoids

Drakonoid,
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Drakonid
    Dragonspawn,
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Dragonspawn
    A red dragonspawn is a creature that has the lower body of a reptile, with four legs and a tail. Its torso and arms are humanoid, while its head is that of a dragon. A red wyrmkin has a scaled hide of deep red and bright crimson. He wears scale mail that is of superior quality, a dark copper in tone and etched with draconic sigils. His golden eyes gleam with zealous fervor as he hefts an exotic longsword in one hand and a broad shield in the other.
    The drakonoid n dragonspawn models are updated, the tank dragonspawn uses faction flag, the armor sets are new and unique to the models. Models can't be used outside zone (players are meant to wear their Tier 13-14 when afk'ing outside bank).

As for the encounter, it will be on some tropical Dark Troll island ( http://www.wowpedia.org/Dark_troll ) where there's a doomday Titan device in a temple digsite with lava around. It'll be a daily quest hub like Isle of Quel'Danas. The enviroment will be top notch, sorta like the Lost Isles meets STV n Zul'Drak temple areas with an evil twist.

Encounter starts off with Deathwing being in his human form, since that is more practical for him to oversee his minions when they complete the last stages of the doomsday device. He'll have to use something to destroy the surface world, can't just fly around trying to burn it down, not a guarantee to get everyone that way.

Enter dialogue: "my weiner is bigger than ur weiner n ur too late"

Phase 1: Therazane the Stonemother crashes the party, up storms her rocky giants n they crash with the Twilight dragonflight. Therazane is crucial to crack Deathwing's armor and destroy him at the end of the encounter. If anyone could ruin armor like that, it surely must be the Stonemother who eats stone n metal for snacks.

The raid has to battle through goblin worker minions and Twilight dragonflight lieutenants in an attempt to reach the core of the doomsday device where Deathwing has run off to after he dismissed the opposition. The raid must rush through some stairs n what not because the pathway gets constantly reinforced with more mobs. Phase 1 is about time n skill handling the mobs. Eventually Therazane n gang will break through all minions on their own but time is too short to stand next to her. The raid must break through quickly and once in the main chamber set to hamper the doomsday device until Deathwing decides he has to take on this threat.

Phase 2: Deathwing Shadowbolts the entire raid and then changes into a dragon. Tank must hold agro on him.
    Doomsday device is now on auto, Deathwing flies up occasionally and does Deep Breath (shadowflame). It's ranged dps n staying alive (I know, I know, this has too much Onyxia written all over it).

Phase 3: Deathwing is at 75%. Therazane has arrived, while her minions battle Deathwing's minions for access to the chamber she floats forward (if she tried to walk, that would be another doomsday device) towards Deathwing who has landed. Wielding the largest mace ever seen, it's a forging tool for crafting, she starts smashing Deathwing in the chest while he tries to crush her beneath his weight. Lava and rock explode into geysers, the raid has to stay alive and aid Therazane in opening the gaps in Deathwing's chest.

Phase 4: Deathwing is at 50%. The distress of Therazane and the unraveling of the world provided an opportunity for the now two highest ranking air and fire elementals to enter the fray.
    Air elemental lieutenant Il'Faynor sweeps flames n lava into fire-tornados that sweep across the chamber, if a player gets caught he won't be able to get out and will die high up in the air. A resto druid will be able to use flightform if he had SS. Il'Faynor won't move and stay where he settles. He's surrounded by a lightning shield that does too much nature damage to anyone who tries to get too close to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGLhqU66f8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssn2kmNf0ME
    Fire-Tornados, didn't make them up, they exist irl (run!).

Fire elemental lieutenant Murzun wields 2 one-hand weapons, with the aid of Il'Faynor he gains an insane haste n windfury buff that makes him cleave everything in front of him, hitting the ground sparks a cone of flying rock n flame, so only the tank can face him, everyone else must not get in front of him.
    Murzun must be moved as he undermines the ground where more lava sweeps through.
    These two lieutenants have too high hp to be killed in time, dps are to avoid getting killed and focus their dps only on Deathwing, once Deathwing is destroyed, the two elemental lieutenants will flee to their home realms to grow strength n plot.
    In a 25 main raid Murzun must be offtanked and main tank relieve Therazane once she gets too many debuffs (n keep enough aggro on Deathwing to do tank him for a while). In 10 man main tank stays on Murzun and healers try to decurse/whatever Therazane.

Phase 5: Deathwing has 10% hp left, now the raid must blow all CDs because Deathwing enrages n looses his mind. Spews cones of shadowflame in all directions, tries to devour Therazane whole, should he succeed then he will turn on the raid and unleash a Razorgore-like aoe instant wiping the raid to prevent anyone standing in the way of him destroying the world, even though that would kill him too.
    Tank must blow CD's because now will have Deathwing's shadowflame cone outburst hitting him as well. Healers must burn all CD's n big spells, not care about mana or anything like that.

If raid wins, at 1% Deathwing's armor breaks apart completely, Therazane smashes his heart. Deathwing's corruption spews forth, raid has to drop everything and run like hell out of the way (but will still get kill n achiev at this point, but wiping now wouldn't be kewl, if nobody can rezz, then everyone has to run). Therazane neutralizes the doomsday device in the last moments by using her giant mace as a key (Titan forged mace she took from a Titan she vanquished ages ago).
    Il'Faynor n Murzun depart n vow revenge.

Therazane gives the raid a stern look, knowing they are no-good, mass-murders of bunnies, cows n other poor lifeforms. She snorts n then she departs home to eat pie to regain strength.

Deathwing's body is broken but the corruption has left his body and he breathes his last breath thanking the mortals for freeing him.

Loot time! Deathwing has x chance to drop Legendary weapon or something that leads to it.
    100% droprate, Head of Neltharion (won't be called Head of Deathwing cuz corruption left him) is presented to the Dragon aspects outside the temple digsite where they had been battling Deathwing's defenses.

Epilogue: Dunno, read somewhere about some 'pure' black whelp or something that wasn't corrupted, I suppose it will grow up n become the new Aspect of the Black dragonflight n Earth-Warder.

I decided against adding the dragon aspects to the encounter partly cuz others had the idea and also when I think of it, they are really huge and would take up much space giving the impression that Deathwing will have a huge dwagon force descend on him. Therazane is "smaller" and the dwagon forms of the raid could replace the feeling for needing the aspects. The raid would carry their essence.

My amateurish paint-skills with bad screen n mouse...

The questline for how players become dragonspawn or drakonoids, haven't worked that out yet but I thought Vanilla style, would require gather stuff from the world, do bosses here n there n such. Quest starts at Wyrmrest Temple.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-02-27 at 05:13 PM.