Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    nononono, the green "fire" hawk is awful. Looks like a sick bird In wow poison usually looks like this green. Bleh, dont want sick bird The regular however is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Not in Australia, and I like Australia. If you don't, you're a racist.
    I love Australia and hate it at the same time. Incredibly hot girls and the accent just makes it better, but then there's the fact that everything on that continent is trying to kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I was paying more attention to the shiny-ness of the fire hawks than the fact that they copy the proto-drake animation.

Deleted
    Gief Red Firehawk... Q___Q

Deleted
    The firehawks could have at least been regular drakes or some gryphon like. Proto-drake just don't fit. And the panther... meh seriously? Blizz, I am disappoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    I love Australia and hate it at the same time. Incredibly hot girls and the accent just makes it better, but then there's the fact that everything on that continent is trying to kill you.
    Things try to kill you on every content, Australia's things are just better at doing so. x3

Panther makes me sad, Hippogryph makes me happy, and Fire Hawk makes me wonder; on one hand, using proto-drake skeleton doesn't ruin it for me, but it could be much much better with unique one. It still looks awesome, but it could be even better. What can I say, Blizz spoiled me with awesome stuff, and now this... I'm not sure what to think, really.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You all deserve a punch in the face!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain British View Post
    Isn't Zulian Panther just a standard Night Elf mount model? That's kind of lame looking.. Not really acceptable.
    Armorless Cats FTW in my opinion. There is only one attainable in the game and that is the Winterspring Frostsaber. I am pleased to see another cause I hate the armored cats.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Hmmm I'm thinking that the Fire Hawks are probably for the T12 (Sulfuron Spire) raid achievements. Two colors... fits the zone... works for me .

How will these dragon hawks be obainable. I just neeed one for m gnome mage.

That beryl firehawk is the coolest mount ever. Especially since it's skeleton is a proto drake makes it even better. Hmmm wonder how were gonna hafta get these..

Deleted
    I'm gonna get that Beryl Fire Hawk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Firehawks looks way too awesome for me to care that they share the same skelaton model as the Proto-Drakes.
    The Zulian Panther looks... disappointing tho, looks like the level 20 NE racial mount
    I hope they change the model before it hits live.

Isn't Zulian Panther just a standard Night Elf mount model? That's kind of lame looking.. Not really acceptable.
    The Zulian Panther just isn't a standard Night Elf mount model, it's the EXACT(minus saddle) model and skin of the long removed, feat of strength, original epic Reigns of the Nightsaber. That's really lame.

The first thing I noticed is that they based the Firehawk off of the Proto Drake mount... Very nice =).
    I love their animations.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    Armorless Cats FTW in my opinion. There is only one attainable in the game and that is the Winterspring Frostsaber. I am pleased to see another cause I hate the armored cats.
    Although I do agree with you 100% that armorless cats > armored cats.. the panther is just.. not shiny? I dunno. I love that it's armorless, but hmm.. it's just.. so plain. It needs some sort of tinkering, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Oh, and I am in love with the hippogryph. But I'm a hippogryph lover anyway, so I'm a little bias. *hugs her hippogryph hatchling* ^_^ Fire hawks are great.. green seems.. idk.. I love the fiery one though. And I foresee a lot of saber cub farming for me.. heh. I'm going to guess that the Winterspring & Frostsaber ones will be drops in Winterspring. Or the Winter cub could come from the Winter trainers. The Panther could come from ZG just like the mount. No clue about the White one. Reward for 100 or 125 pets? o:
    Last edited by Krystal; 2011-02-27 at 07:40 PM.
    I am a filthy casual!

Panther is pretty. Finally something simple without sparkles.

My first thoughts on the fire hawks, after watching the video, they just don't seemed finish... I mean maybe they are. But with how the wings clip into the ground, and some of the animations look slightly clunky with that skin on the proto-drake skeleton. I sense some possible tweaking. I really like the other mounts though. The raptor being red makes me fear for the fate of poor little Oghan from the ZG quest line The panther is some what of a let down compared to its predecessor. But again, it's all PTR so content is subject to change.

P.S. I love Australia. They have great women and have great stories of Kangaroo's busting through their sliding glass door mid raid.
    Last edited by Varicose; 2011-02-27 at 07:40 PM.

I'm sure the panther will get the armor treatment just like the Tiger mount before it, just gotta wait for them to make it. Same goes for the Fire Hawk animations. Guess we'll just have to see.