Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    i thougght the panthar would be decked out in shining silver armor for all of org to turn and gaze at

10+ Year Old Account
    the green is amazing, red fire is so old, us locks have wanted green fire since the dawn of time, also this thing makes the pheonix its bitch

The green one is just a lazy recolor of the red one, though. Note how the red one has all kinds of orange and yellow in it, but the green one has green, green, and more green, and it's all the same pantone value, like someone just slapped a colorize filer on it. Should probably have some chartreuse and aquamarine in there to break it up. Plus they didn't even bother changing the firebreathing effect from orange to green. Reminds me of the season two Paladin PvP set with the shoulders that were the wrong color, and even after they fixed the armor color it still had a pink glow in the orange gems.

Wow..
    No reason to whine about the models when..

Disclaimer #2 - Models might not be final.

I hope the naked cat stays naked, because Naked > Drowned in Armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon this is ither, an achievment or bliz store..

i was all AMG if you baught steed you suck, but imo if this goes to store, i will be pressing buyout!
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

16 pages. also. let us complain about reskinning of mounts

honestly, i almost expect a bird that looks like that to fly and sit like that. it looks natural.

oh, hey, everyone who has a dragonhawk? derp.

brb reskinning nether-rays into dragonhawks (did you ever notice that's what they did?)

Well obviously it's got something to do with the twilight and elements.... Just look at the skeleton I think the beryl fire hawk is very impressive so's the crimson but green is my fav colour I also love they are bringin the Amani bear back I never got a shot at it.

coolest thing ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    The fire hawks do look cool, but acting like a proto drake just ruins it.
    Totally agree.