Kael'thas Sunstrider - soloable at 85? (reasonably well geared DK)

Kael'thas Sunstrider - solo able at 85? (reasonably well geared DK tank)

never did him as a raid, looking to try for mount, any suggestions?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...suouo/advanced

Deleted
    Definately doable in t11, been 2 manning it with a dk friend and hes almost at the point where I'm not needed any more.

Things to watch out for are the bleed the warrior does, lack of stun protection soloing it as you cant equip the staff, you also need good enough dps to kill the eggs or you will be overrun by pheonixes.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's been done, you should you tube it.

---------- Post added 2011-02-27 at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dpswhore View Post
    Definately doable in t11, been 2 manning it with a dk friend and hes almost at the point where I'm not needed any more.

Things to watch out for are the bleed the warrior does, lack of stun protection soloing it as you cant equip the staff, you also need good enough dps to kill the eggs or you will be overrun by pheonixes.
    What do you do about the MC?
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    It's been done, you should you tube it.

---------- Post added 2011-02-27 at 10:50 PM ----------

What do you do about the MC?
    He doesn't mc the tank. I iceblock the first mc apart from that he just has to tank through my damage. If mirror images are up I end up attacking those, sometimes he uses army of the dead.

Also as an added bonus, if you are a worgen he like to make you cast the spell "Transform: Worgen", that spell doesn't actually do anything but it has a cast time so reduces the amount of damage you do while MC. Tested it out you can also cast this if you are a worgen yourself using /cast Transform: Worgen.

Once while i was mc he even made me start to dig with archeology...(didnt get any loot from it).