Our dps on par for Normal 10man Cho'Gall?

Hello, my guild has started work on Cho'gall 10man normal and our first raid night of real attempts had us at 6 wipes. Our second attempt was our best, actually got him to phase 2 with everybody alive, and I was wondering if you guys could take a look at a screenshot of our world of logs and help me figure out if our dps is on par.

In order of appearance on the chart, our roster is as follows:
    Assassin Rogue
    Survival Hunter
    Feral Druid
    Destro Lock (normally Demo, but we like shadowfury for this fight)
    Fire Mage
    Prot Warr
    Prot Pally
    Holy Pally
    Resto Druid
    Holy Priest (not shown)

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...01/ChoGall.jpg
    Last edited by Jadora; 2011-02-27 at 11:55 PM.

i don't know a bout mages but 9k looks a bit low, rest seems more then fine. we downed him the first time with all dps being around 14-15k

Deleted
    Should be enough.

Anyone not doing minimum 14-15k is playing bad, I managed around 20k on that fight the first few weeks when we were still in blues and a couple of epics only, people shouldn't be pulling this low numbers.

With that said, make sure you put the add near cho'gall untill 50% for any cleave damage (doesn't look like you got any beside living bomb) and have your feral druid stay on the boss all the time, hits dots wont even touch the add before it dies, making alot of his DPS wasted.

And tell that mage to get out of the 318 greens that he has fully equipped and do some damage, because in full 346 he should be doing atleast 12k.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    Anyone not doing minimum 14-15k is playing bad, I managed around 20k on that fight the first few weeks when we were still in blues and a couple of epics only, people shouldn't be pulling this low numbers.
    You do remember that whole Survival is massively OP thing from the start of Cata, right? 14-15k is fine. We down him with 12-15k with no real issues. Don't listen to people like Kiea.