Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Masterchief as a Quest Giver:
    I want you to kill 10 zergs and 10 grunts.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not going to be a halo game so stop saying it is. Bungie said multiple times that they're not going to make another halo game after reach. Any future halo games will be produced by Microsoft and 343 industries (the studio that MS set up to make halo games).

As for a possible collaboration, between bungie and blizzard it's possible but i doubt it.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Blizzard makes their own games completely in-house. They do not work with outside developers, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðecimate View Post
    they hit the spot once with counter-strike, it has a great game engine but the rest of the games they made are dead-meat.....

Infinity Ward/Treyarch with Call of Duty, except BOps i did like it but thats a personal opinion
    EA/Digital Illusions with Battlefield, they failed with 2142 but the other games are awesome
    Lol you're so blatantly speaking out of your ass it hurts to see how balsy you are to actually write such things on gamers forums. Counter-Strike was originally a mod for Half-Life, Valve did not develop CS, they merely remade CS:S with better graphics to bring new players to the game.

And you're saying Half-Life 2 was dead meat? There were more fans waiting at the midnight release than harry potter fans waiting for the last book to come out at the library doors. As for Half-Life 1, it's considered to be one of the best game made in the history of video games, regardless of category.