Cho'gall speech transcript?

I am editing together some raid videos and I wanted to know if anyone has a list of what Cho'gall says and when he says it. Like when you first walk into the Twilight Council room, ect ect.

Deleted
    By wow pedia:

Halfus room:

Intro

* Cho'gall yells: Halfus! Hear me! (The Master calls, the Master wants) Protect our secrets, Halfus. Destroy the intruders. (Murder for His glory. Murder for His hunger.)

Death

* Cho'gall yells: Flesh and sinew, weak but proud. Dare they part the Master's shroud? They stumble fumble groping blind, Finding fate and chaos intertwined.

Valiona and Theralion room:

Intro
    Cho'gall yells: Valiona, Theralion, put them in their place.
    Valiona yells: Do as the master commands, Theralion! Kill them!
    Theralion yells: The master was clearly speaking to you, Valiona. I am far too busy to attack ANYONE.
    Valiona yells: You are worthless, Theralion!
    Theralion yells: How dare you call me worthless! You will see why I am mother's favored child!

Death

* At least Theralion dies with me...

Cho'gall yells: (Come closer, closer. Let us see your faces. All will be humbled before his power.)

Ascendant Council room:

Intro

* Cho'gall yells: Brothers of Twilight! The Hammer calls to you! (Fire water earth air). Leave your mortal shell behind. (Fire water earth air). Embrace your new forms for here and everafter! (Burn and drown and crush and suffocate). And use your gifts to destroy the unbelievers. (Burn and drown and crush and suffocate)!!

Cho'gall combat:

Intro

* Foolish mortals-(Usurper's children!) nothing you have done-(Spawn of a lesser god!) I am TRYING to speak here. (Words, words, words. The Master wants murder.) ALL falls to chaos. All will be destroyed. (Chaos, chaos!) Your work here today changes nothing. (Chaos, chaos, all things end) No mortal may see what you have and live. Your end has come.

Aggro

* Enough! (To His will all flesh succumbs. From His kingdom, chaos comes.) Yes - what he said.

Conversion

* Give me your strength!
    * Behold the might of the Hammer!
    * Everyone succumbs in the end!
    * (Stop. Hammertime!)

Summon Corrupting Adherent

* Behold the destiny of your fragile world!
    * (Come brothers! Feast on hope!)
    * More, more! (More! They need more!)
    * (Infinite suffering!)

Phase 2

* Brother, it cannot be... (Destiny has come!) My strength... (Too proud! He speaks in blood! Listen!) My mind... (It is for His glory we serve!) What... is happening... (Gone is the dawn. Come shades of Twilight. Come madness, come havoc, come Infinite Night!)

Darkened Creations

* (The claws of fate grasp the unbelievers!!)
    * What madness have we wrought... (Not yet enough!)
    * I can't take much more... (Brother, it merely begins!!)
    * (The Master sees, the Master sees!)
    * (The master's eye sees all that was and all to be, or not!)

Killing a player

* Cho'gall cackles maniacally.
    * (NOW they see the darkness! Their eyes are open!!)
    * Now the master has them!
    * (Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!!)
    * (Finish it! Finish them all!)
    * (Blood for the master!)
    * (Body and soul, to be swallowed whole!)

Raid wipes

* It is finished. (The fate of all!)

Death

* Brother... we are shattered... (But the master... I still hear... so angry... Master...)

Death on Heroic

* Brother... we are shattered... let her... finish them... (The Master... does not want them near her... Brother...)

thank you so much =D