Thread: Blood DK Arena

Blood DK Arena

LOL.. nerf incoming!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why what makes you say that.
    Stop nerfing every character I play! I want to be Op....

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see any blood nerfs on patch notes/Hotfixes :S

Deleted
    uhm, okay? Why do you think that? (in the rare case this might not be a troll.)

Deleted
    The OP probably lost to a blood dk and their self heals and so is calling for nerfs as they claim they were beaten not by skill, but because the other person was playing a broken and overpowered spec :<

Deleted
    Blood DK is shit in arena Oo How do you want to kill any half-minded healer with your non-existand burst damage?
    Last edited by mmoc67d5707317; 2011-02-28 at 07:16 AM.

Yeah i honestly don't think any1 who starts a thread with such a nonconstructive statement doesn't belong on these forums.

I bet this guy is focusing the blood death knight in arenas and stacking their vengeance to hell, then to complain about their damage. Play using your brain.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Fought a double-blood DK team in 2s once as resto/war. Couldn't do anything. There is no "play with your head" when your warrior literally can't touch either one.

Then again, we were playing 2s, so as frustrating and bullshit as it was, there's no point crying about it because it's not going to be fixed.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

Still, bad thread is bad. 90% of posts are borderline to minor spam, I won't hand infractions here to any of those. But I'll close this thread. If you want to discuss it, do it in a civil manner with a 'good' starting post not some 'lol gonna be nerfed derp'.