Please fix feral pvp

It's broken. Everyone knows it so can we please get someone to address this?

We have more cc's that are able to be cast on us then any other class in the game... scare beast and hibernate are the two that no other class in the game has to deal with. We only have one way to break out of roots, stuns, and snares... A trinket that has a two minute cooldown. Does anyone else see the problem here because I sure as hell do. I understand that you wanted to even out ferals abilities to break out of cc's but don't you think you went a little overboard here?

I mean resto druid with just about any other dps class is pretty much an instant loss for a feral druid with any other healer. Hibernate, hibernate, hibernate, root, root, root, cyclone, cyclone, cyclone. So where do I blow the 2 minute cooldown trinket I have out of all that? By then my healer is already dead or wasted half his mana trying to stay up while the other DPS beats the shit out of him.

Come on Blizzard. PLease I love my druid but enough is enough.

Your immune to Polymorph, Disarm, Repentance and Hex. You can freely break snares.

The offset is that 2 CASTABLE abilities can now effect you. Simply dropping your feral-form for a second and cast will return with "Invalid Target". Feral Druids are still downright immune or unaffected by more CCs then any other class. And the 2 CCs dropped on you to compensate are avoidable aswell.

You are aware blizz doesnt read this forum, right?

We only have one way to break out of roots, stuns, and snares... A trinket that has a two minute cooldown.

I applaud you.

Deleted
    Next step should be instant cast on scary beast

Deleted
    I can also add that Your run speed in cat is far greater than that of other classes (115% for most classes, against your fast-moving cat). As a ret pally, I lose a lot of my dmg if I switch my seal to SoJ, so that Your speed would be 100% max.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    Your immune to Polymorph, Disarm, Repentance and Hex. You can freely break snares.

The offset is that 2 CASTABLE abilities can now effect you. Simply dropping your feral-form for a second and cast will return with "Invalid Target". Feral Druids are still downright immune or unaffected by more CCs then any other class. And the 2 CCs dropped on you to compensate are avoidable aswell.
    Actually they can no longer freely break snares, thats resto druids only. Not Feral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Stop TROLLINg here pls.....

Immune if you sit in form at all times, we are suppose to heal and CC while novad and rooted. This put us in caster form and thus are susceptible to all CC. Other than that, there will always be times where you pop to cyclone/decurse/hot/or even shift out of a slow and get stunned/feared out of form. It is very easy to put a feral druid in a caster only CC during this time. On the shifting out of slows topic, they are normally just reapplied, so shifting is just a waste of time. The complaint is that ferals have no way to break snares on their own, while all other melee can, that is the issue.

While I agree that you should not git hit with a casted hibernate, a resto druid who uses NS+hibernate will screw you. Then you are going to get cyclonedx3 and then rootedx3, and after that the druid will only have to survive for 6 seconds to cyclone you again.

I agree that removing the shapeshift on rooting effects was a bad idea but im coming round to understanding that it could be seen as OP since warriors...pala...rogue cant break any of these effects.
    However - My personal problem is removing the fear immunity from Berserk. I have no issue in 2v2 with my Holydin partner dispelling since the dmg i can do is normally higher than any other player ive come across playing at 2k MMR. (Apart from warriors...yea they need buffing more because 35k attacks just rnt enough)
    I get totally screwed as said above by resto/boomkin druids spamming Cyclone Root Hibernate on me - But shapeshifting the hibernate becomes easier the more you do it! OR just sit on the guy and interupt him - strangly enough most druid healers die whilst casting those abilitys since they are not healing and dont realise that one crit tic of a bleed effect is almost going to screw them over.
    The other thing that can kill me is anything with fear - Spriest/Warlock < Those i cant do anything about - the fear is ofc something blizz did to help out holy/disc priest from getting ripped apart but ofc at the same time it buffed both class against feral druid.
    Its obvious if you open with FC-Pounce-Ravage-mangle-Rake that just as your going to get your Rip off - you get feared - so Berserk at this time was perfect (when used with TF) you could kill warlock/disc/holy in a matter of seconds - but now they can fear you at this point you then get chain fear/horrored and then 9/10 its Warlock + resto druid... or Spriest Resto druid - and the CC continues.

For me that is all that needs to change since if you roll with a good healer the dispells of rooting effects is never a problem.

I agree that removing the shapeshift on rooting effects was a bad idea but im coming round to understanding that it could be seen as OP since warriors...pala...rogue cant break any of these effects.
    Are you serious? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsys View Post
    Intervene, cleanse, HoF, CloS, Vanish...
    Herring seeks your life!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

you're misinformed, they are immune to polymorph *while shapeshifted* they can no longer shift out of poly and can be hexed in any form
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchlol View Post
    Intervene, cleanse, HoF, CloS, Vanish...
    Intervene breaks roots for prot warriors only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contrary to popular belief, feral druids are not immune to disarm.

Great way to nuke their damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    "Actually they can no longer freely break snares, thats resto druids only. Not Feral."

unless they changed this since i played last night, feral can still freely get out of snare effects with a shapeshift, its just roots they get stuck in.

now we have no way to get out of fears, hibernates, roots, we are now a very CCable class and while i still do ok (my damage is higher when i can get close for long enough) i still tend to end up getting my ass kicked more often than not, im still gonna keep playing though, ill learn to make the most of what i can do until something changes.