Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thanks for the advice everyone, now my dps is around 10k unbuffed and 12k to 14k buffed.

Later on down the road when you get more gear, unless a socket's bonus is 10-20 str, gemming for the socket's generally not worth it when you can just toss a Bold inside. And try work on the reforges to get the most haste out of it while staying within hit/exp cap. (Don't reforge haste for other stats etc)
    New and shiny compppppp!

Deleted
    may be off topic not sure. if your are to be expertise capped or atleast near it what stats do you go for to reforge to it? crit to it?

=) ofc for two hand frost

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    may be off topic not sure. if your are to be expertise capped or atleast near it what stats do you go for to reforge to it? crit to it?

=) ofc for two hand frost
    Crit is really bad on 2H Frost DK (and probably on DW Frost DK too). You want to get rid of it as much as you can for a better stat (Hit, Exp or Haste depending on your current hit & expertise).

Don't ever sit there doing nothing find something to do e.g using horn of winter etc for extra runic power make sure your using trinkets, Pillar of frost, Summon ghoul, Army, empower rune weapon also dump your runic power don't wait for it to reach full and then dump it spam that sucker as much as possible change you glyphs use frost strike obliterate and plague strike heart strike don't use festering strike that's about as basic as i can make it f your not pulling more DPS than my DK who I dinged about 2 days ago and has got 2 level 85 PvP piece's then your just doing something wrong

Deleted
    DarkAxius was right, atleast in most time. Glyph of Howling Blast is must have, MUST. Frost strike is 2nd glyph, and last is Icy Touch or Ob. I use IT 'cause i'm on adds duty most of the time in raids.
    Outbreak (or HB and PS to apply dots) > Ob > Frost Strike > Blood strike to get death runes.
    Try to use Killing Machine on OB, unless it will drop before you'll have runs for it.
    Use Rime before you'll hit 130cap mark.
    Use Pillar on CD, it's just 1m so it will get back in burn phase.