Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Girlfriend... What do?

Hi! I am a 17 year old guy, and my girlfriend is coming to stay with me in a few weeks, over the 1st holiday break in our school term (she lives a while away from me).

She is staying for 9 days, and I really want to make it special, so I have a few questions I would like to ask MMO-Champion....

1. I have been recently having issues with pimples around my mouth/nose area. Not huge amounts, just like 1 or 2 at a time, but I really dislike it. What can I do to get rid of this so that when she comes down I am clean faced?

2. What things would you suggest we should do while she is down with me? We have the starting of a list put together, but what things can I surprise her with? Out of the blue?

3. Do you have any misc. advice about how to make her holiday staying with me a special time?

EDIT: If you are just trolling, or intend to just troll, kindly GTFO my thread. <3
    Last edited by Bloodsail the Orc; 2011-02-28 at 12:56 PM.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

Dont EVER show her your wow char unless she asks you to!

plan on visting a zoo, girls dont think men will get to this idea and so cheer up about this.

LAN Party.

Things that are planned and advised from the internet are not "out of the blue", stop trying so hard, sure show her a nice time, and get some kind of spot treatment for your face.
    But if she's a decent girlfriend being in each other's company should be enough for a while, during that time.... you think of your own things to do.
    Herring seeks your life!

1. Sleep with a freshly washed towel over your pillow. Works better than acne products.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Alcohol... and lots of it

Step 1: Stop making these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsail the Orc View Post
    Hi! I am a 17 year old guy, and my girlfriend is coming to stay with me in a few weeks, over the 1st holiday break in our school term (she lives a while away from me).

She is staying for 9 days, and I really want to make it special, so I have a few questions I would like to ask MMO-Champion....

1. I have been recently having issues with pimples around my mouth/nose area. Not huge amounts, just like 1 or 2 at a time, but I really dislike it. What can I do to get rid of this so that when she comes down I am clean faced?

2. What things would you suggest we should do while she is down with me? We have the starting of a list put together, but what things can I surprise her with? Out of the blue?

3. Do you have any misc. advice about how to make her holiday staying with me a special time?
    EDIT: If you are just trolling, or intend to just troll, kindly GTFO my thread. <3

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh View Post
    1. Sleep with a freshly washed towel over your pillow. Works better than acne products.
    Yea this is definitely smart, I just swap pillowcases every other day, flipping them every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    say what you feel
    be what you are
    ?
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Get a little sunlight, stay away from dusty dirty air, don't stress out, eat/drink something with vit c in it. It will probably just come down to luck.
    2. I don't know, I don't know what kind of person she is - I used to love going to the beach with my woman though.
    3. Be a gentleman.
    "The truth, my goal."

1 clean you house
    2 clean yourself
    3 when she arrives have sex
    4 if you want to see her again let her orgasm first
    5 she leaves
    6 you log on wow

simple

Deleted
    What also would help against the pimples, get away from the screen and out of your shelter. Some sunshine should be good for your skin.

On top of all the other suggestions I would suggest boxing up your pen!s and putting it into storage for her visit. If you're coming on a WoW forum to ask people what to do with your gf you clearly aren't going to need it.

Go to a SPA together. end of story -> happily ever after
    (other than that, you are missing many details to help you, ie, have u had sex yet or not? etc.)
    (i think this is going to be closed)
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

15+ Year Old Account
    Eat salad for a few days, drink lots of water, make sure you wash your face a few times a day and try not to touch it too much, then they will go away and stay away. Also try not to sweat too much.

I usually buy fx. lollipops or popcorn for my boyfriend if I go to the shop, he loves it and he doesn't expect it. Sometimes it's also just pulling him away from the pc when he doesn't expect it and doing "stuff". Suprising eachother gets hard in a longer relationship though, but it feels nice when it happends.

Depends where you are from.
    If you are from some place that is decently warm at this time of year, take her out doing things. Zoo, cafe, restaurant, beach, tivoli.
    If you are from somewhere where it's cold now, you should go for restaurants, cinema, shopping mall's, movies at home, candles and cuddling.
    I have to say that for girls, words and action means the most, so if you want to make it special you should make her feel special, so that when she goes home you will be sure that she will be longing for more, thats how you keep her interested and entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by sadface View Post
    1 clean you house
    2 clean yourself
    3 when she arrives have sex
    4 if you want to see her again let her orgasm first
    5 she leaves
    6 you log on wow

simple
    You mister win the date!

Deleted
    Take her out for a surprise romantic meal, use some initiative

Deleted
    Let me say this: you are a nice guy, wanting to make her stay at your place as pleasant as can be. Good one mate!

You've got a lot of products like Clearasil, but don't use that one..it dries out your whole skin! Use tooth paste (yes, tooth paste) on your pimples, just enough to cover it, but not to make your face all white. This will help you dry out your pimples and it will "kill" them faster.

Well I'm a big fan of movies. Comedy, action, romantic..I love it all. My pluspoint however, is that I can watch chick flix like Sex and the City without a problem (even own the DvD's). But when where movies fail...you'll always have the outside world! Go shopping, to a pool center or go for a drink in a nice bar or pub. You'll think of something I'm sure!

Make sure she is comfortable, but don't go as far as to not feeling comfy yourself. If you are too nervous you'll become edgy and she'll notice that.

Have fun mate, you're gonna be a-ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazra View Post
    use some initiative
    He's asking for advice on a wow forum, i doubt he has any initiative.
    Herring seeks your life!