Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    Individual fights. Some specific attempts I don't have DP there at all. Unless I misunderstand you...
    Yeah, on those attempts where it doesn't appear - that'll be because it didn't refresh during the fight, and so isn't written in the log for WoL to pick it out. Same happens with any auras, such as Soul Link that aren't refreshed or applied while the log is writing, or during the combat period WoL is looking at.

For example here There is no Soul Link uptime, but I always use it. here you can see Soul Link was used; it's simply that I applied it between pulls that it didn't register in the logs during combat. The same thing happens with Demonic Pact. Where it does appear with very low uptime may be due to ranging, or it's source switching from Ebon Imps and Infernals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The same thing happens with Demonic Pact. Where it does appear with very low uptime may be due to ranging, or it's source switching from Ebon Imps and Infernals.
    That's what concerns me. I'm barely making up the dps I lose when I switch to demo since we only run with one other caster when I play demo. Like you say though, even if it is source switching between creatures/guardians I am losing uptime. In the video Gammonflaps linked earlier it clearly dropped off for a few seconds. I don't know if it's even worth it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're helping your healers. That's more important.

edit: What I think is happening though is that DP from guardian pets is overwriting your summoned pet's DP, but since this happens some time after the logging begins, WoL is seeing this as the first instance of the buff being cast in the section of log it's reading, and thus not indicating a 100% uptime.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2011-03-02 at 12:39 PM.

If you have MSBT, you'll notice while afking wherever, you randomly see

-[Demonic Pact]
    [Demonic Pact]

It may be something related where the buff disappears and reappears within a second window. I was always annoyed by the same actions by Demonic Knowledge during ICC.