Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I hope the Zulian Panther skin isnt final

it reminds me so much of a retired night elf mount and its driving me insane

Nightsaber

Zulian panther

Im guessing there isnt to much you can do with a panther mount but I expect it to be changed a bit more.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Yah I will agree there do look a LOT alike... Everyone else might be happy to get one but NE's will probably go *meh*

I'm personally interested to see the replacement for the Zul'Aman Bear (assuming there will be one). I never got the chance to get one when it was available, and the WotLK bears were the ugliest things I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should make it jet black like pure black the blue tint ruins it but yeah it may get changed a little

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really excited when I first read about the Zulian Panther, but after seeing the model I was more like "meh, looks just like the other night elf mounts" and I started to get interested in the fire hawks instead.

Like a poster above said, really interested to see a new Amani War Bear, as I think it is one of the coolest ground mounts in game.

Deleted
    you have the courage to ride up that thing? meh...

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to be a night elf and always wanted the old mounts.
    but imo you re did the raptor to look amazing the panther should not be a reused model like this =[
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Deleted
    My god, why can't people post their piece of mind in ONE thread instead of making hundreds? Also, IT'S PTR FOR F*CK SAKE. Nothing is final. Now, be gone!

10+ Year Old Account
    with the last few patches it seems shit thats announced this early turns out to be final.
    and whats the point in bumping a thread that was posted in 12 hours ago? who really cares ~_~
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

I hope it is final since I don't like the armor on cats
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    My god, why can't people post their piece of mind in ONE thread instead of making hundreds? Also, IT'S PTR FOR F*CK SAKE. Nothing is final. Now, be gone!
    We are discussing how it looks now, no one said anything about the final model yet.. jeez

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    with the last few patches it seems shit thats announced this early turns out to be final.
    and whats the point in bumping a thread that was posted in 12 hours ago? who really cares ~_~
    What's the point of creating a new thread to talk about the same thing that was talked about in the aforementioned thread 12 hrs ago? What do you accomplish by starting a new thread on the same topic that you wouldn't accomplish just posting in the already open thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What's the point of creating a new thread to talk about the same thing that was talked about in the aforementioned thread 12 hrs ago? What do you accomplish by starting a new thread on the same topic that you wouldn't accomplish just posting in the already open thread?
    I read the old thread and you guys talked about how crappy the skin was, Im talking about how its almost identical to a old wow mount.
    I still dont see the big deal if a new thread got made or not.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

So you go from the awesome zulian tiger... into basically a nightsaber. Nice... I really think it's not a final model.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    I read the old thread and you guys talked about how crappy the skin was, Im talking about how its almost identical to a old wow mount.
    I still dont see the big deal if a new thread got made or not.
    Actually someone brought up this point in that thread too... http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Zulian-Panther

Check out post # 7, 9, and 26. This is exactly what those posts were referring to so no, your topic is not new and different.

1: PTR IS NOT FINAL. the fact that its a 100% reused model/skin (and such a basic one at that) should be tipping you people off that this is NOT the final model.

2: i HOPE this is the final model. i like it. looks like unobtainable origional epic mount. panther horde can ride. two thumbs up here.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again who really cares ~___~
    Threads get made all the time similar in topic just let it go and post about the damn mount.

Edit:
    that's also a different thread then the one i found. I found one / was referring to the one about the skin being disappointing I didnt see that thread
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Deleted
    Isn't it obvious it's a placeholder model?

I started a thread identical to this a couple hours ago, don't be surprised if this one gets closed as well.

There's a disclaimer saying that it's not the final model, let's just hope they do change it.

Blizzard should know by now that if its not final, they shouldnt post it, because people will complain about it.