Deleted

Any More Passenger Mounts?

Do you think Blizz will eventually add more passenger mounts?

As it is we only have three passenger mounts but I hope Blizz add another (hopefully flying), maybe as a guild reward/item

chopper, rocket, alchemy mount, grand black war mammoth, travelers tundra mammoth, grand ice mammoth.

you were missing half.

OT: they will probably add more.

Three different mammoths, a chopper, a sandstone drake and a rocket.. that's six different passenger mounts, or four different types of mounts.

Edit: Beaten to it, but still more than three either way you look at it.

Deleted
    Forgot about Sandstone Drake...Hmm apparently camel mount too, didnt know this

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yup, theres a rare in Uldum, that has a chance to drop a passenger camel mount.

no they wont ever add more end of story.
    money's such a good medium of exchange until you lose focus on the fact that it's a medium of exchange in favor of thinking of it as an end in itself?

Deleted
    There is also a 2 person camel mount ingame, from a rare staute in uldum, teleports u to a fella and then he drops the mount ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Esedess View Post
    childish...very
    I liked the "this is a very fat mount"-part but thats me ... i just like these "Your mother"-jokes.

On topic:
    I really hope theres more to come with passenger mounts. I dont even know why since i never had a situation where i really needed to carry a passenger with me. Ill have to admit that i never did a RaF though and i heard that its very useful there.

Deleted
    There was a blue post saying that more passanger mounts will be added, it was in regards to updateing the vendour on the grand travler. So I think there will be another version.