Interesting WoW Facts

I just found an app that had like 250 WoW facts in it. I had a lot of fun reading through them, so I thought I would post some of them here, and see if you guys had any interesting WoW facts to add .

If you have any more good ones post them, and I'll add them to the list. If you're wondering what the iphone app is called (that has 250 of them), it's "250+ WoW Facts You Didn't Know"

• -Will of the Forsaken was a passive buff which made you immune to sleep, polymorph and fear effects. That didn't last long.
    • -Cloaks weren't visible at all until beta, due to player request.
    • -CC effects didn't have reduced duration on pvp targets, so a rogue or mage could cc you up to 1 min(or more)
    • -Mages had an invisibility spell earlier, but you could cast Pyroblast while still invisible. It was removed because of an outcry from other players.
    • -There were no guards at neutral cities, so most of them were slaughter fests.
    • -Maraudon was added in a content patch.
    • -Warrior Charge ability used to teleport you to your target instead of increasing your run speed.
    • -Wands couldn't auto-shoot so you had to click it each time you wanted to hit.
    • -Spell schools used to have a skill system similar to todays weapon skills. "Your skill in Fire has increased to 93"
    • -There was only one flight path and graveyard in the Barrens. Ugh.
    • -Rogues and Druids had "Feign Death" abilities before they were moved to the Hunter class.
    • -Mages had an ability called "Khadgar's Unlocking" which was like Rogue pick lock spell.
    • -The only enchanting trainer at higher level was in Uldaman.
    • -Each major city had it's own special auction house, so Darnassus was pretty useless.
    • -Although Azshara crater, a scrapped battleground, never appeared in game, it is in the game files.
    • -All wings of Scarlet Monastery was once a single instance, but they have split it into four because it was too big.
    • -The Black Morass instance (without the mobs and bosses) was in the game files since 2004.
    • -Hellfire Peninsula was supposed to be a 54-60 zone.
    • -Andorhal in Western Plaguelands was a very hard elite area (MC geared players had problems with it). Araj the Summoner was tuned for 20+ people. It also had ruined walls around it's borders, which were later removed.
    • -There are Programmer isle and Designer Isle in the game files but aren't accessible.
    • -Player Housing was briefly tested and scrapped completely.
    • -If you look at the beginning of the original WoW cinematic, you'll notice half of Silithus is missing on the map. That's because it wasn't there at that time.
    • -The very first legendary item that dropped was a necklace (Talisman of Binding Shard) that dropped off Baron Geddon. It was removed from the loot table, but the guy who got it was allowed to keep it.
    • -Hunters were the last class to be introduced in Beta.
    • -Paladin Judgement had a cast time.
    • -Shaman Enhancement tree had a couple of tanking talents/spells, although they were never really able to tank anything other than occasional trash.
    • -Warlocks were able to summon people off cliffs, and Mages/some other classes were able to cc people underwater and make them drown.
    • -Warrior Recklessness used to reduce targets armor to 0.
    • -On release, there was no PvP content at all. It was added some months later(battlegrounds and honor system).
    • -Flight masters didn't summon mobs to help so they were sometimes camped constantly.
    • -Warlock Felsteed mount was called "Nightmare".
    • -Kick and other interrupts had a 75% chance to hit.

Deleted
    There is a better list here in the forums better check it out.

Deleted
    Warlocks were able to summon people off cliffs
    I remember this

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Link please.

---------- Post added 2011-02-28 at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I remember this
    I remember doing this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Oh cool, do you have a link to it? I can't find it