Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Odayaka View Post
    Blizz accepts critique, but your post was not helpful in any way. You just slammed them and simply whined about "welfare epix" being too easy to obtain without giving ways they could improve boss fights (for example) or anything else.

Regardless if there was sensible debate in the actual thread, your original post was flamebaiting and only served to be unhelpful and whiney. Blizz doesn't take too kindly to that.
    That makes sense I suppose. I never really considered the term "welfare epics" to be so harsh... but sounds like everyone here agrees on that, so lesson learnt.

Try posting something more like this --

"I don't like the idea of the new 5-mans dropping epic quality loot, because I feel like it degrades the sense of achievement in having previously cleared raid content, unless the 5-mans are at comparable difficulty to the raids."

And you will have made the same point without being a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotic View Post
    WoW forums topic: "Reg ZA and ZG, doing it?"

My comment: "Welfare epics imo. Either make the bosses as hard as raid bosses to kill or put them back to rares, not epics. There is nothing epic about heroic 5 mans."

Banned for one week for trolling. Trolling? That's just my opinion, hardly trolling.
    Emailed Blizzard asking them how this is trolling and why it deserves a one week ban. Their response:

"Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for any reason."

GG Blizzard, I guess your forums are reserved for glory and praise only.

if you get banned you deserve it. be constructive and you wont pass as a 12 year old talking out his booty. also trendy words like "welfare epics" make you sound like a trendy myspace kid. be creative.

Serves you right for getting your panties in a bunch over the color of text.

They're a lower ilvl that the stuff that currently drops in non-heroic raids. Get over it.

the phrase "welfare epics" is trolling. only trolls and losers see purples on 5mans as "welfare epics".

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, you probably didn't intend for things to go this way, but I think you got the answer to your question.

Enough OP bashing for one thread.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines