Justice Points at Level 70

Hi All,

Do you know earning Justice Points from level 70 dungeons has been changed or fixed recently?

Last I heard, you could only earn 10 JP from the TBC dungeon daily, and only one JP per dungeon run, yet the items cost 200-400 JP each.

Have you heard any comments from Blizzard on the situation? Google isn't getting me very far.

Thanks!

Try asking Blizzard themselves. Not a bunch of people you don't know.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    There's been nothing official on the subject that I know of, and it really isn't surprising since pretty much nobody is doing BC heroics/raids at the appropriate level anymore. If you think the numbers are off you should probably post about it on the official forums--it's possible no one's even brought it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Not a bunch of people you don't know.
    Thats what forums are for...

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Try asking Blizzard themselves. Not a bunch of people you don't know.
    ffs can some1 ban this troll? Hes asking a question, dam..

Last I heard dailys are still giving 10 JP, however I dont think the raid bosses drop them anymore.

Justice points drop from Heroic bosses and Raids of level 70 only when your group is composed of entirely level 70 players. A single player level 71 will nullify Justice points dropping for the entire group. The same goes for level 80 heroic instances.

You still get JP from 70 bosses if you're at the right level.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You still get JP from 70 bosses if you're at the right level.
    Yea, I'm just concerned that you get a very small number of JP compared to the cost of level 70 items.

15+ Year Old Account
    A large portion of this is to prevent players from stockpiling Justice Points at lower levels and mass spending them when they hit 85 to instantly gear themselves (which, in itself, shouldn't matter much because of the 4000 JP cap, you could only get, at most, 2-3 items).

That said, so very few people are staying at level 70 that I'm sure Blizzard has no actual concern about ensuring that people can buy the level 70 badge gear.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    With XP turned off at level 70, you can get justice points from the first random Wrath dungeon you complete each day (12), from the heroic daily in Shattrath (10), from four Shattered Sun daily quests (5 each), and from bosses in heroic BC dungeons (5 each).

The four Shattered Sun daily quests that award JPs are:
    Rediscovering Your Roots (available in Quel'Danas from Mar'nah, takes place in Terokkar)
    Sunfury Attack Plans (available from Lord Torvos in Shattrath, takes place in Netherstorm)
    Blast the Gateway (available from Magistrix Seyla at the Throne of Kil'jaeden, takes place there)
    Maintaining the Sunwell Portal (available from Exarch Nasuun in Shattrath, takes place in Blades Edge Mountains)

For the BC heroics, your entire party must be comprised of level 70 characters. If even one player is level 71 or higher, you will not get JPs for that boss.
    http://www.wowhead.com/currency=395#comments:0

Found a post on the wow forums saying

Made a group recently asking like 10 70s on my realm from /who list on my 70 rogue if they wanted to do some raids. We killed gruul, maggy and 2 bosses in SSC (with 12 people). Each boss gave 16 justice points each, so it is not impossible to get it =)
    16 points per boss sounds reasonable. Don't know what you get from TBC Heroics, though, if it's just 5..

JP Chest at 85 costs 2200, 70JP per boss, 2200/70 = 31.4
    JP Chest at 70 costs 520, 16JP per boss, 520/16 = 32.5
    JP chest at 70, costs 520, 5JP per boss, 104

So, you'd either have to kill 32.5 raid bosses for the chest, or 104 heroic dungeon bosses, unless they also give 16jp.

Tl;dr: Yes, they're quite expensive.
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2011-03-01 at 01:03 AM.
    Hi