Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Haunt will be spicey now. i think this may be too much

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    What he means is that 5% damage is multiplicative with Mastery, which inflates the dps value of mastery more than Haste or Crit, which means that while a shadow bolt spamming lock won't see a huge increase, swapping to a drain spec might.
    This makes absolutely no sense. Are you saying you think the combination of higher haste (or a higher crit chance) and 5% damage is somehow not multiplicative? What is it then, additive?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm saying the 5% buff to shadow mastery which is all shadow damage will double dip with potent afflictions mastery making mastery a more diserable stat b/c that's all periodic shadow damage

... and again, like someone just said, all our damage is shadow damage. It does not "double dip" with mastery any more or less than it does with crit and haste and any other stat.

In other words, yes, every point of mastery will be 5% more valuable. But so will every point of crit and every point of haste and every point of intellect, so relative to each other the stats haven't changed in value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    ... and again, like someone just said, all our damage is shadow damage. It does not "double dip" with mastery any more or less than it does with crit and haste and any other stat.

In other words, yes, every point of mastery will be 5% more valuable. But so will every point of crit and every point of haste and every point of intellect, so relative to each other the stats haven't changed in value.
    new warlock changes....no destro buffs. FML are we considered OP or something? because, blizzard, I DONT WANNA PVP as afflic its boring and uneventful imho. Why cant we get a destro buff?
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

20% increase to Seed...and now felhunter shadowbite does 30% more damage per DoT on the target...up from 15%

Also updated:
    Rain of Fire damage has been increased by 25%.
    Wow, more damage for that uselesss aoe, finally some progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunklock View Post
    20% increase to Seed...and now felhunter shadowbite does 30% more damage per DoT on the target...up from 15%
    The patch note concerning the Felhunter buff always said that they "doubled the damage and effect."

It just wasn't on the PTR yet.

affli dmg is great right now on PTR. using DL spec, so i can drop some shorter cast time on SB from destro tree, and put them to demo tree, for mana feed talent. i just hope blizz will keep it that way.
    BETA CLUB

Only some of the changes seem to be on the ptr. Doomguard, and Haunt buff are on there, but not the shadow mastery or felpup changes. : / Cant wait to test with them all implemented. ^^