Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    let casters use relics and move wands to a mainhand or offhand option. harry potter uses wands in his main hand as a caster weapon, let's be more like harry. It's a shame to get such cool epic looking wands and never really see them in action for the most part. Beef up their stats to compare with an actual weapon and make the switch. Make them lock,priest,mage only main hand or off hand caster weapons with beefier stats.. it'll give boomkins, ele shams, and healers a better chance at obtaining the current caster weapons.

plus, i want to pretend im using a sonic screwdriver.
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Cryssa View Post
    I'll pass on the Harry Potter option.
    x2

I'll continue to let my wand give me stats vs. boring auto fire
    <Ashamed to Play WoW>
    [URL="http://www.ashamedwow.com"]www.ashamedwow.com

I'd prefer using the staves correctly. They should be held vertically with the bottom on the ground when standing or walking, and held two handed in front of oneself while running. You don't just hang it next to you one-handed. That gets heavy real fast.

More interesting casting animations based on equipped items would be cool. In the TBC cinematic, the blood elf mage chick casts arcane explosion by slamming her staff into the ground. It looked badass. Maybe we could also toggle whether it uses the wand, weapon, or empty-handed animations?

That'd be cool.

Deleted
    I love stat sticks to be honest.