Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Some of these changes are kinda nice, ie. Inner Will & Inner Focus, but at the same some are wtf ie. Shield Bash. Sometimes I really wonder how the devs make these decisions. Granted I don't play a Warrior.. was shield bash not being used? Or was is SO OP to warrant being removed?

I have to agree with Netram the UI fix is WAY late. And Ghostlands made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by lombrie View Post
    "•Mana Feed now restores more mana (four times as much) when the warlock is using a Felguard or Felhunter."

I wonder if this will convince Demo/Afflic warlocks to stop using succubus, because this change only seems to bring these 2 pets closer to the succi's level and not above it like they should.
    I'm very much doubting it. Felhunter/Felguard just need single target buffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thediceman View Post
    Also star-surge nerf wasn't needed , balance is already behind by a significant amount already.
    That's funny because SimulationCraft, Raidbots, StateofDPS, and my personal experiences all say Balance is doing great, and a small nerf to Starsurge isn't going to magically make them suck.

They'll still be at least middle of the pack or higher.

I mean do you really think a 20% nerf to an ability that makes up around 10-15% of your overall damage (according to the logs I'm looking at) is going to kill your spec?

That's like a 2-3% nerf overall, to a spec which is consistently at or near the top of meters in nearly every raid composition.
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-03-01 at 03:46 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by mustangzs2 View Post
    I wonder if shamans will get a defensive cooldown in 4.1...

Probably not, ele will just stay shit forever in pvp.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/55452/g...ental-mastery/

Although I don't pvp much, but when I do I usually do restro. I do seem to get eaten alive a lot though. An execute would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    I can't wait to hear all of the crying from druids..
    What I'm really confused about is why on earth is shield bash being removed?
    Pummel is now usable in ALL stances. Looks like they are just normalizing the interrupts.

i imagine the resto druid nerfs are due to mastery being buffed for us, and its no a very important stat. Not too worried about the increase in LB costs but 20% decrease in Bloom effect. Get real. Slowly heading back to wotlk style rejuv blankets.

Starsurge nerf WTF, Boomy is already lacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Raise Ally has been redesigned to be a battle resurrection, analogous to Rebirth. It is instant cast, but costs 50 Runic Power to use, and has a 10-minute cooldown. It shares the same global battle resurrection cap with Rebirth and Soulstone.
    So... we can do a full rez and not a half ass ghoul rez?

I'm sort of glad the druid nerf came along. My friend who is much less geared then I and hardly knows his class pumps out 20k+ on fights. The lazerchicken needed the nerf bat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trhemp View Post
    Starsurge nerf WTF, Boomy is already lacking.
    You have to be joking, or maybe you're talking about PvP. I'll admit to having no PvP experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    I'm sort of glad the druid nerf came along. My friend who is much less geared then I and hardly knows his class pumps out 20k+ on fights. The lazerchicken needed the nerf bat.
    While it was probably needed, I'm not really sure why anyone wishes nerfs on their friends.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

waz up with completly distorying any chans in hell that prot warriors beaing usefull in pvp?

also buffing prot warriors survivablity in pve more why? warriors are one of the best options when it comes to tanks now a days (beaing that only one that the more mastery you get the more worth mastery is for you)

10+ Year Old Account
    Scratch what I said previously, why the fuck did they have to nerf Spell Reflect that much?

Deleted
    Bam Resto Druids got a nasty hit there. They will survive though maybe. Although i dont understand the Karazhan nerf. Is it that proffitable? (I might need to run it a few times before the patch then )

10+ Year Old Account
    100% uptime? What are you talking about?
    That's what I get for only reading about the glyph change and not the part where reflect's CD was increased.

"•Doomguard's damage has been increased by 50%. The Doomguard is intended to be the best guardian for single-target damage, and the Infernal the best when there are multiple targets."

This change is pretty nice, although it might hold some kinda of scaling problem for Destro locks since Doomguard doesn't scale with their mastery.

"•Haunt damage has been increased by 30%."

Wonder why they keep giving haunt these cookie crumb buffs...

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/55452/g...ental-mastery/

Although I don't pvp much, but when I do I usually do restro. I do seem to get eaten alive a lot though. An execute would be nice too.
    Baseline, not some shitty glyph that makes you choose between increased damage done or decreased damage taken....

Ele is in a horrible spot in pvp atm.

While it was probably needed, I'm not really sure why anyone wishes nerfs on their friends.
    So I can out DPS them .
    Last edited by Covert; 2011-03-01 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Scratch what I said previously, why the fuck did they have to nerf Spell Reflect that much?
    You're forgetting its cooldown went up from 10 to 25 seconds (doesn't show on the mouse-over tooltip since it's based on Live), so using the glyph simply means it goes from 25 to 20, though it gives a relatively higher benefit now, since before: 1 second out of 10 = 10% and after: 5 seconds out of 25 = 20%.

lol at the joke of a buff to affliction warlocks. blizz continuing to be lazy and down right awful. I mean come on buff passive dot damage all you want by marginal amounts because everyone knows you can't deal damage with dots when they are still getting chain dispelled.

WTF with all the hate towards druids lately? Seriously, Blizz needs to lay off. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Danieros View Post
    You're forgetting its cooldown went up from 10 to 25 seconds (doesn't show on the mouse-over tooltip since it's based on Live), so using the glyph simply means it goes from 25 to 20, though it gives a relatively higher benefit now, since before: 1 second out of 10 = 10% and after: 5 seconds out of 25 = 20%.
    A buff to a nerf is still a nerf. 10%, 20%, it really doesn't matter.