This has to be wrong, 3 warlock buffs in one patch ?!
I bet we will see a few nerfs soon enough, they just want us to feel a bit better first.
And i'm annoyed at the lifebloom bloom effect nerf..
So warriors getting all pvp abilities nerfed... but damage out put is increasing mwhahahah
Flame Leviathan: 160g
Gruul the Dragonkiller: 250g
Doom Lord Kazzak: 500g
Karazhan: 418+ gold
Grand Total: 1828+ gold in around 2+hrs
Like working the AH doesn't make thousands more in the same amount of time.
Lifebloom's bloom effect has been reduced by 20%. In addition, it now costs 11% of base mana, up from 7%
unnecessary warrior changes...unless we`re talking maybe prot warriors in PvP, in which case...thanks.
I wish they would stop nerfing the old content and removing any reason to go there, it is such a cool dungeon why not encourage people to go check it out?? It seems like there are other things that they could work on than deprecating their own hard work lol
Wow, more druid nerfs. Seriously, I hate feral, and my other two specs are just getting wrecked. I mean what the ...
x Gift of Nature (passive) also reduces Tranquility’s cooldown by 2.5/5 minutes.
...I think I love you, Blizzard. Yeah, you may have nerfed boomkins to the back of the DPS bus, but at least I finally have a CD I can use more than once a fight as resto.
They also need to fix the talent frame so it doesn't cause errors with resizing addons (of course they need to add native resizing, its amazing how they continue to discriminate against visually challenged people year in and year out)
Honestly both. I wonder sometimes if they play either Druids or shamans at all.
x Raise Ally has been redesigned to be a battle resurrection, analogous to Rebirth. It is instant cast, but costs 50 Runic Power to use, and has a 10-minute cooldown. It shares the same global battle resurrection cap with Rebirth and Soulstone.
Does this mean that the person is not resurrected as a ghoul? If it's a true battle-rez, then that's awesome for groups that don't have a druid. If it's just resurrecting them as a ghoul however, and counts for one of the few rezzes you get in a raid, then the spell just became even more useless. Plus I'll have to kill any dk who pops it.
Shield Bash has been removed from the game. WTF!! not only did we lose the daze but the 6 seconds that went with it for what? "Pummel" a berserker stance stun that is only 4 seconds....Damit Blizz what re you thinking....Gag Order now only affects Heroic Throw. So now instead of having one item to use to silence and stun (Shield Bash) we have to you use two Gag Order and Heroic Throw) to do the same thing.....?? This makes no sense. Quit messing with the warriors, you get it right then have to go and change it. Seriously you've made more changes to the warrior class in the last month than i've seen in 2 expansions......
* Charge and Intercept no longer have diminishing returns on their stun effects.
* Colossus Smash now ignores 70% of an opponent's armor, down from 100%.
* Inner Rage is now available at level 56.
* Intercept now has a 1.5-second stun, down from 3 seconds.
* Overpower damage has been increased to 140% weapon damage, up from 125%.
* Rallying Cry (new ability) is available from trainers at level 83. It temporarily grants the warrior and all party or raid members within 30 yards 20% of maximum health for 10 seconds. After the effect expires, the health is lost. It has no cost, no stance requirements, and is not on the global cooldown. It has a 3-minute cooldown, but also shares a cooldown with Last Stand.
* Whirlwind now has its cooldown reduced by 6 seconds when it deals damage to 4 or more targets. The Whirlwind effect caused by Bladestorm remains unchanged.
* Improved Hamstring now reduces the global cooldown on Hamstring by 0.5/1 seconds in addition to its current effects.
* Improved Slam increases Slam damage by 20/40%, up from 10/20%.
* Juggernaut no longer adds 2 seconds to the Charge stun, but instead lowers the cooldown of Charge by 3 seconds (to 12 seconds total).
* Mortal Strike damage has been increased to 175% weapon damage, up from 150%.
* Intercept now stuns for 1 sec, down from 3 sec.
* Whirlwind now has its cooldown reduced by 6 sec. if it deals damage to 4 or more targets.
* Rallying Cry *New* (Level 83) - Temporarily grants you and all party or raid members within 30 yards 20% of maximum health for 10 sec. After the effect expires, the health is lost. 3 min cooldown, Instant
* Colossus Smash now bypass 70% of armor instead of 100%.
* Mortal Strike now deals 175% weapon damage, up from 150%.
* Overpower now deals 145% weapon damage, up from 125%.
* Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (Mastery) now increases damage dealt with 2H weapons by 20%, up from 10%.
* Improved Hamstring now also reduces the global cooldown of Hamstring by 0.5/1 sec.
* Improved Slam now increases Slam's damage by 20/40%, up from 10/20%
* Juggernaut now reduces the cooldown of Charge by 3 sec but no longer increases the stun duration.
Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (Arms passive) now gives 20% bonus damage with two-handed weapons, up from 10%
And finally this brilliant explination to changing the warrior .....(might as well make a DK and get it over with)
Warrior (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
2. Why the Nerf seems so harsh.
Warriors had gotten used to having extremely high mobility. Arms warriors were so mobile that kiting wasn't very effective against them, and their uptime was very high as a result. In fact, we'd arrived at a place where melee in general just had too much up-time on casters, especially healers. Conditions were prompting a move toward more instant cast spells and casting on the move, when we wanted to take PvP back to a place where cast time spells could still have a place on the battlefield. We feel this approach introduces more choices in PvP both for the casters and melee in terms of what abilities to use, when to close the gap, when to make space, what to interrupt, etc. Rather than give casters yet more tools to generate breathing space and perpetuate that arms race, it made sense to take a second look at melee mobility instead.
We understand that you need to be on your target to do your jobs, but it didn’t really make sense to allow close to 100% up time either. On the other hand, we understand that without high up-time warriors might not bring as much to an Arena or Rated Battleground team, and we're adding new utility in a future patch to help address that, though we’re not yet ready to share details.
Going back to the point though, we didn't want to funnel warriors into speccing into Fury, and that was never the intention. While it would be nice if both specs were equally viable for PvP and PvE, we realize that's a tough goal to meet. On the other hand, if Fury is the best spec for both PvP and PvE and Arms is left with nothing, then that's not a great place to be either.
As for some general notes, we do think Arms damage is a little low in both PvP and PvE, and we might adjust that soon. This isn't a solution to current PvP viability issues, and we understand that. I'm just mentioning it because we're on the subject of Arms and it's worth noting. While we’re on the subject of stuff ‘worth noting’, we also don’t like jumping to avoid Charge, so we're examining some potential solutions for that too.
We're not looking at changing the talent trees at the moment, since we’re very happy with both the Arms and Fury trees as well as the results of some of our core mechanics changes, such as normalizing rage, redesigning Heroic Strike and changing stance penalties.
1. The Usefulness of Heroic Leap.
Heroic Leap involves a lot of movement code, which is among the most challenging things we can do in our engine. We wouldn't have included it if we believed that it was useless, or wasn't usually effective. We think it's a cool ability that does offer greater mobility on the battlefield, even if it isn't as useful specifically for closing with a target as intercept or charge are.
It doesn't help us, or you, to just say that it's useless or almost never works on the forums. Heroic Leap functionality is something we're actively working to improve, so if you find yourself consistently unable to find a path to the jump target, when you submit a report let us know when it didn't work, where you were, and what you were trying to do. The more specific and detailed you are, the more tools you give us to make your tools work better. (Source)
State of Warrior Talent Trees
We're happy with the talent trees themselves in terms of their current structure and content. That's not the same as saying we're completely happy with the current state of warriors in general. "Broken" is also an exaggeration that I prefer to avoid, because it occludes more than it reveals. (Source)
Looks like Aff might go back to using the Felhunter again. Double damage plus 15% from Dark Arts has to be better than glyped Succubus. Also 30% more Haunt damage is win.
Okay, I get why they're nerfing the gold on things like Magtheridon. 500g for 12 minutes of kiting infernals around does seem a bit silly. But Kara? They already nerfed the gold there. It's 50g per boss. Why is that too much to get once per week? And FL doesn't drop hardly anything considering where in the content he lies, it's nothing like the 500g for no work that Mag is. I haven't even been bothering to solo stuff for gold mostly because I can get more for the same time investment at the AH, but it was a nice bonus to pay for repairs when I was doing my extreme soloing.
Seems my hunters traps are still gona be missing for a while...
I think DKs are getting a battle res.