Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like the holy paladin change as having holy radiance active was usually situational, the spirit increase is definitely more static now because Holy shock is almost always in my rotation regardless of situation.

DKs got a Bress...

That i DID NOT see it coming

I think blizzard wants everyone to play a mage.
    Last edited by applecake; 2011-03-01 at 04:36 AM.

Wow... Prot warriors are getting the shaft right about now... Was Spell Reflect really that OP? T_T

DK Battle res? DO WANT!, cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    More druid nerfs... i wonder which, if not all, dev got pwned by a druid for all this druid hate to even be considered...

Blizzard is really just full of fail... digging their own grave...
    They screwed up with making Death Knights too powerful and hard to peel, which then sided by a shadowpriest defensive dispels and restodruid CC (which until now, was absolutely fine..) got nerfed to the ground. The comp was powerful, alot of whine and probably a few devs got farmed by some people they got butthurt by and made changes, now druid is just getting the lower end of the shaft straight up the fucking ..

Time to level that mage.

Spell reflect nerfed? Blizzard has got to be trolling. Really, wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendris Malarky View Post
    Spell reflect nerfed? Blizzard has got to be trolling. Really, wtf?
    Try dueling a prot warrior as a caster when they have spell reflect up 90% of the time then the other 10% your silenced or stunned :P
    Last edited by lightgil; 2011-03-01 at 05:00 AM. Reason: because I said prot pally and not prot war :( 2 many shield bash to head no GUD!

They said they would give b rez functionality to Soul Stones on the next major patch...and then give it to DK's instead?! The only Hero class gets the next B rez? Really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    Try dueling a prot pally as a caster when they have spell reflect up 90% of the time then the other 10% your silenced or stunned :P
    Prot pala?

Try dueling a prot pally as a caster when they have spell reflect up 90% of the time then the other 10% your silenced or stunned :P
    Pally.... with spell reflect? =S

I like the Death Knight battle rez! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Literaltruth View Post
    I really don't know how you can get confused with this one. It says it's going to be a battle res. It says it's going to be the same as the other battle res in the game ("analagous to rebirth"). It says it will share the battle res cap with the other battle resses.

I think DKs are getting a battle res.
    Yeah as I read over the threads and comments I understand now. At first I was just thinking they were making raise ally share the same rez lockout as rebirth/reincarnate/soulstone. Now a new question comes in, will glyph of raise ally be rewritten to be the same as the glyph of rebirth? Or will they just remove that glyph.
    Last edited by Therec; 2011-03-01 at 04:56 AM.

Instant battle res for DKs? Prepare for Dk/Dk, Dk/Dk,Dk and Dk/Dk/Dk/Dk/Dk arena teams!

Death Knights, more Battle Priest-y than Paladins will ever be.

Also, Lol DAoC'd.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    Instant battle res for DKs? Prepare for Dk/Dk, Dk/Dk,Dk and Dk/Dk/Dk/Dk/Dk arena teams!
    Blizzard will set it up the same way they do rebirth in arena, can't be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

User Interface
    • Like the Focus Frame, the character Unit and Target Frames can now be unlocked and moved to one's content.
    Unfortunately, they are still ugly.

Here's hoping the new Raise Ally works just like rebirth/etc but still makes the person look like a ghoul/undead for like 10 minutes :P

For Crist sake people Shield bash in prot spec is being removed/replaced with pummel they do the exact same thing stop f**king complaining...

Try dueling a prot warrior as a caster when they have spell reflect up 90% of the time then the other 10% your silenced or stunned :P
    You're either A) terrible. Or B) Trolling, or a bit of both. Pick one.

This isn't just a nerf for prot warriors anyways, if they wanted to reduce up time of spell reflectionfor prot warriors they should have simply removed the portion of the talent that lowers it's cd. Which honestly, wasn't that useful anyways.

Also baddie, spell reflect has one charge and lasts for 5 seconds, you see a warrior cast (if you don't as a caster you are in fact bad) it try not using an ability like unstable affliction or death coil. Noob. Use aoe abilities. They cannot be spell reflected.
    Last edited by Fendris Malarky; 2011-03-01 at 05:10 AM.