I like the holy paladin change as having holy radiance active was usually situational, the spirit increase is definitely more static now because Holy shock is almost always in my rotation regardless of situation.
More druid nerfs... i wonder which, if not all, dev got pwned by a druid for all this druid hate to even be considered...
Blizzard is really just full of fail... digging their own grave...
They screwed up with making Death Knights too powerful and hard to peel, which then sided by a shadowpriest defensive dispels and restodruid CC (which until now, was absolutely fine..) got nerfed to the ground. The comp was powerful, alot of whine and probably a few devs got farmed by some people they got butthurt by and made changes, now druid is just getting the lower end of the shaft straight up the fucking ..
I really don't know how you can get confused with this one. It says it's going to be a battle res. It says it's going to be the same as the other battle res in the game ("analagous to rebirth"). It says it will share the battle res cap with the other battle resses.
I think DKs are getting a battle res.
Yeah as I read over the threads and comments I understand now. At first I was just thinking they were making raise ally share the same rez lockout as rebirth/reincarnate/soulstone. Now a new question comes in, will glyph of raise ally be rewritten to be the same as the glyph of rebirth? Or will they just remove that glyph.
Try dueling a prot warrior as a caster when they have spell reflect up 90% of the time then the other 10% your silenced or stunned :P
You're either A) terrible. Or B) Trolling, or a bit of both. Pick one.
This isn't just a nerf for prot warriors anyways, if they wanted to reduce up time of spell reflectionfor prot warriors they should have simply removed the portion of the talent that lowers it's cd. Which honestly, wasn't that useful anyways.
Also baddie, spell reflect has one charge and lasts for 5 seconds, you see a warrior cast (if you don't as a caster you are in fact bad) it try not using an ability like unstable affliction or death coil. Noob. Use aoe abilities. They cannot be spell reflected.
Last edited by Fendris Malarky; 2011-03-01 at 05:10 AM.