Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And I was this close to being useful in raids....druid heal nerfs make me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid heal nerfs? LOL.
    Just making sure there is no druid pvp spec.

I like the new "x"s that mark new notes - I think you've finally found the perfect way to mark em. Can't get much clearer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehfred View Post
    Lol Lifebloom. You will not be missed.
    Its a 4% mana nerf to a spell that gives you back mana you'll probably not even notice, if the bloom is what your talking about L2P you shouldn't be letting it bloom anyway.

I'll take a Tranq CD reduction over 7% Base mana LB any day

4% mana or 2X 400k-500k heals to the whole party? Pretty sure anyone would take the Tranq CD reduction, you will probably save the lost mana with a second Tranquility or at least close to it anyway.

Long story short LB isn't going any where its still our main spell, not to mention the 4 piece tier 11 bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Its a 4% mana nerf to a spell that gives you back mana you'll probably not even notice..
    Wait, what?

Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    More druid nerfs... i wonder which, if not all, dev got pwned by a druid for all this druid hate to even be considered...

Blizzard is really just full of fail... digging their own grave...
    To be honest, the devs must have gotten their lunch money taken by druids on several occasions. God forbid a class that can actually beat a Frost Mage.

Not only is cyclone getting toned down, but Starsurge is getting a massive nerf. Starsurge is the only ability we had left that did any real damage and was instant cast. And it was total RNG, 4% proc rate. As a general rule, Boomkins are not viable in arenas because everything they do requires a lengthy cast time. This nerf, couple with the loss of instant roots, is an ongoing slap in the face to druids. Did anyone see masses of boomkins running around in arenas or rated battlegrounds? No, we had to fight for our spots tooth and nail meanwhile teams are taking tons of paladins, death knights, and mages. Sitting there casting Starfire or Wrath or expecting Insect Swarm and Moonfire do meaningful damage is a joke.

Meanwhile I see no significant frost mage nerfs, and Death Knights continue to get buffed. Warlocks are also seeing significant buffs, stupid Noobguard already did too much damage as it was.

And just when I'm thinking I might be able to switch to warrior, in come more crazy changes.

Once again the devs prove that they are completely out of touch with pvp. They've allowed instant cast heals from holy paladins and MELEE CLASSES to dominate the landscape. Honestly, Blizz needs to take a look at their leadership because some of this stuff is ridiculous. Don't even get me started on the changes to Warsong Gulch and Gilneas.

P.S. And oh no! Blizz found out that people were farming Karazhan for gold. God forbid that people should make gold in game by doing something other than questing. How are PvP'ers supposed to get money?

Looks like Rift here I come. =/

Sad Panda[COLOR="red"]

i'm sorta disappointed on some of the warrior nerfs, especially the spell reflect nerf but what made me smile a bit was when i saw "Flurry haste bonus has been doubled to 16/32/50%." since i play fury more than arms & prot, but i bet blizz will lower/adjust the haste bonus by the time the patch actually hit :/

As long as my lock and mage aren't hurt, I approve.

Aww, no more satisfying CLANG of a shield-bash interrupt... first pally's bubblehearth, now warrior's shield bash. what will be the next famous ability to get axed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Wait, what?
    Lifebloom gives you back mana, Resto Druids have a talent that is linked to keeping Lifebloom up 100% and gives you back mana

Revitalize
    When you periodically heal with your Rejuvenation or Lifebloom spells, you have a 20% chance to instantly regenerate 1%/2% of your total mana. This effect cannot occur more than once every 12 sec.

In addition, you also grant Replenishment when you cast or refresh Lifebloom.

Replenishment - Grants up to 10 party or raid members mana regeneration equal to 1% of their maximum mana per 10 sec. Lasts for 15 sec.

Replenishment also works on the Druid, not just the rest of the party.

When you keep LB up, Replenishment never drops off.

This is also why Int is are best stat, and why you'll see resto druids with crazy high mana pools.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-03-01 at 06:11 AM.

I think is better to nerf aoe on boomkin not overal / single target... 5% damage drop on recent nerf and now 20% starsurge... ridiculous

the druids nerfs are painfull indeed, but imho they nerfing too much here, so buff incoming next PTR build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    You missed:

General

•Flying mounts can now be used in Ghostlands.
    I hope that also means Eversong and Quel'Danas /hope

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lifebloom nerfs... nasty!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Lifebloom gives you back mana // Replenishment
    Should of said replenishment, got too nostalgic about the bloom tickout returning mana. :<<<<

buff, nerf, buff, nerf, buff, nerf, buff, nerf...
    they dont even know, what they do and what we need. their testers smoke and drunk, and need to be quite.
    all classes becomes clones of each other with removing of every ability and utility. one-buttons-spam-bots for 12-years kids - there how we all will be...

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Should of said replenishment, got too nostalgic about the bloom tickout returning mana. :<<<<
    Yeah i should have, bad wording on my part.

Raise Ally has been redesigned to be a battle resurrection, analogous to Rebirth. It is instant cast, but costs 50 Runic Power to use, and has a 10-minute cooldown. It shares the same global battle resurrection cap with Rebirth and Soulstone.
    Arrrrh, stop with combat rezes, I'm sick of paying repair bills 2 times per fight !

Inner Will and Inner Fire now last until canceled.

O M G!! Y E S!! Priests got a buff!

x Power Word: Barrier's cooldown has been increased to 3 minutes, up from 2, and its effect has been reduced to 25%, down from 30%.

O M G!! I spoke too soon. Oi Blizz do us a favour and give guilds a reason to want to take a disc priest into 10man Cata raids...it's getting lonely out here in the cold, since that poor chicken - errr boomie - is already frozen and doesn't talk back anymore....

i want to know the reasons why the druid nerfs are such. i do 2s on my boomkin.. against a melee.. i might be lucky to get off a wrath/starfire cast and then interupted.. spell locked for a few seconds.. try casting again with small casting delays in which time they have been topped off by a healer.

really blizz.. really....

imo the need to introduce a second set of talent trees.. pvp versions of trees.. because right now there is way to much qq because a class who is to OP in pvp gets nerfed and it affects their pve performance when it may not have been great. players would still be only allowed to select their 2 trees but it would also open up the oppurtunity to add more unique raid utility to different classes