Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hmmm nice, afi locks need to boost ... ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Ok it is now official. Devs have absolutely no clue what the heck they are doing with moonkins. We are not top of meters in PvE and in PvP we just plain suck donkeynutz..

I mean what game are these boneheads playing because it certainly isn´t wow. Completely destroying Moonkins, but oh wait, Lock and Wars are being buffed and DK´s get instant BR... I am completely baffled by these changes. It´s as if they don´t even look at game data anymore.

Think it´s time to drop wow and move onto something better because the 4´th rate devs left on wow are ruining the game with their non sensical and deeply moronic changes.
    elemental shaman says hi. try resto or feral. both good =)

Wow, these changes are pretty revolutionary !

Moonkin right now is in a pretty good shape pve-wise. Probably they wanna get them down with feral

http://raidbots.com/dpshistory/

Ok it is now official. Devs have absolutely no clue what the heck they are doing with moonkins. We are not top of meters in PvE and in PvP we just plain suck donkeynutz..

I mean what game are these boneheads playing because it certainly isn´t wow. Completely destroying Moonkins, but oh wait, Lock and Wars are being buffed and DK´s get instant BR... I am completely baffled by these changes. It´s as if they don´t even look at game data anymore.

Think it´s time to drop wow and move onto something better because the 4´th rate devs left on wow are ruining the game with their non sensical and deeply moronic changes.
    This! Agreed...

So the new Hydrapet for Hunters will have a battle rezz too? Just kidding. ^^ But would be funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vihtahousu View Post
    elemental shaman says hi. try resto or feral. both good =)
    Yeah just play something else. Brilliant solution. More fotm rerolling.. /rollseyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol'd hard at stampeding roar buff. Its like saying 'we nerfed you to the ground, now you can get all your friends to run away like mads'.

I also expect buffs to claw, tp: moonglade (cast time reduction?), and nature's grasp maybe.

Sorry but wow, is not, as fun as it used to be.

Oh and to all 'adept or quit' trolls... Blizz itself also encourages everyone for feedback so that they can improve the game. Plus, here is a forum, where people log in to share their ideas. It'd be better you to adept what forums stands for, or stop logging in.

Hey guys! I have this great idea, let's take something most other F2P MMO's have as well! Some custom choices for your UI! We will just be years to late yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! But wait! We can't have to many choices, we will just let them drag the player and target frame around. OMG AWESOME! /sarcasm

It was a much needed change, but way, way, way, way to late.

The rest is.. odd

Shield Bash removed, Swipe cooldown reduction (also needed I guess), Juggernaut being even more meh than ever now. I will await the complete patch notes but it seems all a bit to random Oo

Yeah just play something else. Brilliant solution. More fotm rerolling.. /rollseyes
    I think you get the wrong idea, elemental and feral do less dps than balance even after nerf. Starsurge do around 11% of total dps in most circumstances, 20% nerf of 11% dps is 0.088 actual loss. If you plug the dataz from logging sites like stateofdps, the number should still be above the 2 by around 0.02%.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-03-01 at 08:44 AM.

No Hunter changes?
    Wow, something weird is sure going on, it's like if Blizzard knows what they are doing /sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    I think you get the wrong idea, elemental and feral do less dps than balance.
    Balance blows dog in PvP, and they nerf starsurge wich was our only instant nuke (4% proc chance) when it already needs to crit to be anything but a wet noodle and they nerf our CC so we have a 1.7sec cast 5 sec CC where the target is damage immune... And we have already gotten a 5% nerf to all our damage. Get the point now? I´ll give you a hint.. Moonkin != viable for PvP, AT ALL

Now at the same time Locks and wars are being buffed. Have you seen Fury burst in arena?? Locks have a bazzillion more tools than Moonkins and lolguard was already dishing out a bunch of damage to Moonkins who have basically 0 utility for peeling a melee. Typhoon is bugged, no instant CC etc etc.
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2011-03-01 at 08:46 AM.

Deleted
    I'm just waiting for this one: Balance druids are no longer able to queue for battlegrounds or arena, because they have no use now.

Brainless druid nerfs, now I want to see some mage nerfs fucking blizzard tards. 3 Patches in row only druid nerfs....
    Last edited by Fusmu; 2011-03-01 at 08:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0d0b0ls0n View Post
    Moonkin right now is in a pretty good shape pve-wise. Probably they wanna get them down with feral
    The thing is Moonkin is doing ok in PvE and then Blizz decides to look at how to nerf that, and of all the many many useful and fun spells *bleah* moonkins have access to, they decide to nerf one of the most important damage spells in PvP, where, mind you, Moonkin is absolutely HORRIBLE. Furthermore they decide to nerf mana for resto (I guess that's the point?) So they decide to increase mana and reduce healing on lifebloom. Which is - though a sucky one - one of our few methods of survivability/healing (rolling 3 stacks, switch back to moonkin, wait for the final healing bloom effect). It might be the nerfs are ok in terms of PvE but it just destroys Moonkin PvP even more than it already is. Meanwhile warriors get a change to their interrupt to put it on a shorter cooldown. Yup makes perfect sense. I remember all those tons of warriors I destroyed the last few months.... Oh wait. That's right - they destroyed me with their stuns, interrupts and selfhealing which is better than mine.

Deleted
    Omg Dks gor Rebirth....neat

druid nerf wasn't really needed, rest looks decent. Except from the raise ally thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fr0d0b0ls0n View Post

http://raidbots.com/dpshistory/
    They are fine in 25m because they have all the buffs and stuff and even then it depends I guess on the fight itself. Go look at 10m which allot of guilds are also doing and you will see a dif story. Only reason moonkins shine in 25ms really is because some encounters have more adds 2 kill where multidoting while in an eclipse states does a significant amount of dmg.

Deleted
    I can completely understand the gold change on Magtheridon but why Kazzak and Karazhan? On my server I get to see Kazzak maybe once a month and Karazhan takes a bit of time to get through the place, why the hell are they taking out the fun ways of getting gold...am I supposed to play the auction house? Am I supposed to squeeze every copper out of everything while holding down and beating the new players so they immediately know that nobody is ever supposed to have fun when gold is involved?

WoW is a game of options, several ways of getting experience, several ways of obtaining items, several ways of getting gold...and now they're going to mess with the only fun way. *very annoyed*

Also, thanks Blizzard for getting rid of shield bash!
    Another reason to not go back to my warrior.
    Last edited by mmoc70c145fdaf; 2011-03-01 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendris Malarky View Post
    How about you get lost and stop talking about things you obviously don't know anything about.
    Your argument is still invalid - the spells are NOT the same; just both are interrupts.