Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    I can completely understand the gold change on Magtheridon but why Kazzak and Karazhan? On my server I get to see Kazzak maybe once a month and Karazhan takes a bit of time to get through the place, why the hell are they taking out the fun ways of getting gold...am I supposed to play the auction house? Am I supposed to squeeze every copper out of everything while holding down and beating the new players so they immediately know that nobody is ever supposed to have fun when gold is involved?

    WoW is a game of options, several ways of getting experience, several ways of obtaining items, several ways of getting gold...and now they're going to mess with the only fun way. *very annoyed*

    Also, thanks Blizzard for getting rid of shield bash!
    Another reason to not go back to my warrior.
    Last edited by dahmer; 2011-03-01 at 09:10 AM.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0d0b0ls0n View Post
    Moonkin right now is in a pretty good shape pve-wise. Probably they wanna get them down with feral

    http://raidbots.com/dpshistory/
    A lot of the top ranking data here is from just after 4.0.6 BEFORE we got nerf batted in a hotfix.
    [20:21:57][5. lostheal] [Tarich]: so it turned out that after getting a new phoneline, new ISP, new computer, the root of my DCing on Anub was a £3 ethernet cable

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendris Malarky View Post
    How about you get lost and stop talking about things you obviously don't know anything about.
    Your argument is still invalid - the spells are NOT the same; just both are interrupts.

  4. #164
    Bloodsail Admiral furydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,076
    The mage stuff keeps getting better and better.

  5. #165
    Hurray affliction buffs, and the Felhunter might be useful for once

  6. #166
    Five days ago Blizzard said bear aoe threat is fine:

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Savage Defense might make bears take more damage on AE pulls in 5-player dungeons than other tanks, but we don’t think AE threat generation is a problem (again when in reference to max level).
    And now they do this:

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Swipe (Bear) cooldown has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 6.
    They really don't have a clue what's going on in their game, do they?

  7. #167
    What did the prot warriors ever did to u blizzard?....Geeez..

  8. #168
    Why are people always trying to communicate with blizzard trough these forums ?

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Five days ago Blizzard said bear aoe threat is fine:

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Savage Defense might make bears take more damage on AE pulls in 5-player dungeons than other tanks, but we don’t think AE threat generation is a problem (again when in reference to max level).
    And now they do this:

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Swipe (Bear) cooldown has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 6.
    They really don't have a clue what's going on in their game, do they?
    /sign

    But i think it's a nice buff for us ferals along with the Stampeding Roar's buff.
    Let's see what its realy worth for AoE-tanking
    Armory & Homepage
    All Hope is Gone - EU Gul'dan is recruiting ! PN me oder visit All Hope Is Gone !

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    Why are people always trying to communicate with blizzard trough these forums ?
    Because my authenticator is at home and I'm at work?

  11. #171
    Field Marshal krilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    53
    Wtf is wrong with people? You're really raging and quitting on your warriors because Shield Bash got removed? Are you for real? Pummel is now usable in all stances, has a 2 sec shorter cooldown AND doesn't require shields. If anything, it's a buff.

    Also, where the hell is my Soulstone-fix?

  12. #172
    resto druids r fked

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    Why are people always trying to communicate with blizzard trough these forums ?
    Actually, the odds of some blues reading posts on these forums are higher than them redaing posts on their own forums in my opinion. Why? Because it's usually a whine fest on the official forums and I'd like to think that the people here on mmo are better at the game as well and have more informative posts. For a company the size of Blizzard it would be really strange not to have some empoyees covering the major fan sites.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who dont.

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by krilz View Post
    Wtf is wrong with people? You're really raging and quitting on your warriors because Shield Bash got removed? Are you for real? Pummel is now usable in all stances, has a 2 sec shorter cooldown AND doesn't require shields. If anything, it's a buff.

    Also, where the hell is my Soulstone-fix?
    I know that not everyone PvPs but please, before you address someone as crazy, analyze the possible PvP ramifications in addition to the PvE ones. We lose a 6 second daze and our second silence(the other being Heroic Throw). Add on to that the lengthy cooldown they're putting on Shield Reflect and PvProt is pretty screwed(the others are more well off simply because they actually have damage).

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by krilz View Post
    Wtf is wrong with people? You're really raging and quitting on your warriors because Shield Bash got removed? Are you for real? Pummel is now usable in all stances, has a 2 sec shorter cooldown AND doesn't require shields. If anything, it's a buff.

    Also, where the hell is my Soulstone-fix?
    Not raging, just not going back to my warrior.
    Also for my warrior currently it's like this :
    while in arms spec interrupt = pummel, interrupts + 4 second school lockout
    while in prot spec interrupt = shield bash, interrupt + 6 second school lockout + daze + 3 second silence

    In what universe is it a buff to "replace" shield bash with pummel?
    Last edited by dahmer; 2011-03-01 at 09:56 AM.

  16. #176
    Fury
    * Flurry haste bonus has been doubled to 16/32/50%.

    omg it's big buff, i remember when blizz was buffing shaman's flurry it was only 5%...

  17. #177
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Flame Leviathan: 160g
    Magtheridon: 500g
    Gruul the Dragonkiller: 250g
    Doom Lord Kazzak: 500g
    Karazhan: 418+ gold

    Grand Total: 1828+ gold in around 2+hrs

    Like working the AH doesn't make thousands more in the same amount of time.
    ur not doin all that in 2hrs...

  18. #178
    The gold amounts on the following encounters have been substantially reduced: Flame Leviathan, Magtheridon, Gruul the Dragonkiller, Doom Lord Kazzak, and all encounters in Karazhan.
    That. Just. Sucks.

  19. #179
    I was thinking about healing on my druid instead of tanking, but since they just nerfed healing and buffed tanking again, guess I'll stay with tanking.

  20. #180
    * x Glyph of Raise Ally is now Glyph of Death Gate, and makes Death Gate cast 60% faster.

    Death Knight (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

    * x Raise Ally has been redesigned to be a battle resurrection, analogous to Rebirth. It is instant cast, but costs 50 Runic Power to use, and has a 10-minute cooldown. It shares the same global battle resurrection cap with Rebirth and Soulstone.


    great now we just need to wait i gazillion years before Raise Ally becomes a viable alternative to a battlerez lol. might aswell just remove the spell. well i guess it could still be useful in battlegrounds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •