Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    What a mess this is all becoming. Honestly, anyone can look at these changes (who's neutral regard you) and not question if blizzard actually-actually plays their own game? Class specs needing nerfs getting buffs, broken specs left behind again or even better nerfed further to the ground. Incredible. People always like to argue "lol blizz's a-team is still on WoW", when proof like this is staring them right back in the eye, it's sitting here right before them. The game is in shambles right now, and will need a miracle to get even remotely balanced. Seriously, we all should be worried about this game right now, or wondering about moving on to greener pastures.

Fury

* Unshackled Fury now only grants 2 base points of mastery, down from 8. This change offsets the Flurry boost to better control Fury burst damage.

Ok that means i will have to reforge all mastery to crit then, also replace all mastery gems with strength, and also avoid all mastery items at all cost.

Expertise > Hit > Strength > Crit > Haste > Mastery > and everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom View Post
    Fury

* Unshackled Fury now only grants 2 base points of mastery, down from 8. This change offsets the Flurry boost to better control Fury burst damage.

Ok that means i will have to reforge all mastery to crit then, also replace all mastery gems with strength, and also avoid all mastery items at all cost.

Expertise > Hit > Strength > Crit > Haste > Mastery > and everything else.
    Yes, granted this change takes full effect, mastery is now complete and utter shit. And that kills a good chunk of our survivability for PvP.

As a prot warrior, I can't really understand what all the raging is about. Longer cooldown on spell reflect and shield bash being replaced with the ever-so-slightly weaker Pummel (tiny nerfs). Shield Block reduces spell damage (decent buff). I'll take it.

Oh wait, I mean WAAH! WAHH! Things are DIFFERENT! D:

Wondering why they don't nerf TK, SSC, Naxx aswell. Bosses there give 200-250g and it's really easy money.

Why are they nerfing the golds? awww and here i was thinking...hey i finally have something to do after dailys to get some extra gold, cos unlike most people i cant play the ah so i farm shit lol