Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Fury

* Unshackled Fury now only grants 2 base points of mastery, down from 8. This change offsets the Flurry boost to better control Fury burst damage.

Ok that means i will have to reforge all mastery to crit then, also replace all mastery gems with strength, and also avoid all mastery items at all cost.

Expertise > Hit > Strength > Crit > Haste > Mastery > and everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom View Post
    Fury

* Unshackled Fury now only grants 2 base points of mastery, down from 8. This change offsets the Flurry boost to better control Fury burst damage.

Ok that means i will have to reforge all mastery to crit then, also replace all mastery gems with strength, and also avoid all mastery items at all cost.

Expertise > Hit > Strength > Crit > Haste > Mastery > and everything else.
    Yes, granted this change takes full effect, mastery is now complete and utter shit. And that kills a good chunk of our survivability for PvP.

As a prot warrior, I can't really understand what all the raging is about. Longer cooldown on spell reflect and shield bash being replaced with the ever-so-slightly weaker Pummel (tiny nerfs). Shield Block reduces spell damage (decent buff). I'll take it.

Oh wait, I mean WAAH! WAHH! Things are DIFFERENT! D:

Wondering why they don't nerf TK, SSC, Naxx aswell. Bosses there give 200-250g and it's really easy money.

Why are they nerfing the golds? awww and here i was thinking...hey i finally have something to do after dailys to get some extra gold, cos unlike most people i cant play the ah so i farm shit lol