Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Why should I heal with spec I do not like?
    Why should i play with spec i do not like? I mean feral, now it's not playable. Priests really don't have any reason to whine. So i can say to you
    go find a job and stop trolling
    in resto topic
    -=Hofman=- resto dru EU-Azuregos

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by illumate View Post
    You have Chakras........ CoH........ Hymn......... PoM going crazy on AoE dmg taken fights .... bubble........ binding heal...... etc etc etc you cant just expect to be pro at everything, a good priest still owns in healing. if your CoH spam doesn´t live up to your imagination , too bad.
    Man...im disci ffs, no chakra no coh and again im not asking for strong aoe heal.
    just called to tell me another aoe (With CD) spell that we priest have, because som1 said "u have more CD's"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hofman View Post
    Why should i play with spec i do not like? I mean feral, now it's not playable. Priests really don't have any reason to whine.
    what sense does this with the fact that I asked him to tell me another CD for a heal aoe?
    Last edited by mmoc5ef7cfa017; 2011-03-01 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    The tranqulity change, huge buff for pve.
    Chances of 3 minute tranquility going un-nerfed on live for more then a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Chances of 3 minute tranquility going un-nerfed on live for more then a month?
    no chances to go live, because Bradley and Co like to whine
    -=Hofman=- resto dru EU-Azuregos

i know im gonna be that guy but, you guys need to deal it was extremely hard to kill u in pvp and a god druid could live forever in fact yesterday i was involved in atleast 3 44minute fights with a druid + some other class and the only reason we won was because they gave up after that long, ima hunter and i was just nerfed but serious it wasnt fair especially if u guys teamed with a dk or warrior.......also shammies by far are least viable druids are even with pallys and priests healing is just much more intense now but if u go and play either other class ul notice about the same i will give it that pallies mana reqs for spells is cheap atm

Deleted
    no chances to go live, because Bradley and Co like to whine
    lol
    it is true that people understand just what he wants.
    ask a question, and they will complain of attempted murder.
    /cheer

The only problem with Druids overall is Cyclone being such a bitch. It needs Cooldown. Warriors (among others) can be cycloned and entangled like forever and that's just not right. 5 sec duration now helps little but is definitely in line with most other CCs that have been reduced from 10 to 8 seconds in PvP. Why healing was nerfed I don't know though..

Deleted
    lets see.... druids have tranq + Tree CD , tranq is uberlong cd , and tree got time nerfed already . To answer your question bradley.... Priests got Hymn for those badass periods.... Raidwide saver CD....... tho its getting nerfed again. Angel CD +12% healing.... not adding chakra CD or CoH cd too that . so What were priests missing again ? Disc never had good AoE heals , they pre bubbled so the inc dmg wasn't so bad. maybe now you cant spam bubble anymore and it absorbs less %wise but its still good absorbtion together with the raid saver.

illubear
    illukfc
    illuoak

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say that actually i do think resto druids were op in arena. Mainly because we never ran out of mana though, like ever. I hardly even use Innervate most matches. Lifebloom nerf sucks so much, i don't think Lifebloom itself is OP considering it can only be used on one target now and i never saw anyone whining about Lifebloom. Nerf out of nowhere!
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Bygrace57 View Post
    Druid (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

* Cyclone duration has been reduced to 5 seconds, down from 6.
    * Lifebloom's bloom effect has been reduced by 20%. In addition, it now costs 11% of base mana, up from 7%.

Simple question: Why? Anyone have any reason? I honestly feel that Druid is the least viable healer in pvp.
    No, just no, look at top 100 3v3 teams on basicly any BG, Holy Paladins are by far the least represented healers in top 100, it goes Resto shamy > Resto druid > Priest > Pala.

You guys have probably never done arena above 1800 (probably less). I dare you to take a look at arenajunkies' ranking section, pretty much only resto druids in the top spots.

You are currently overperforming and in need of a few adjustments to be brought down on par with other healers.

---------- Post added 2011-03-01 at 12:53 PM ----------

Why should i play with spec i do not like? I mean feral, now it's not playable. Priests really don't have any reason to whine. So i can say to you
    in resto topic
    Feral is very playable, there's a few in top 100 on my BG.
    Last edited by Nwa Dey; 2011-03-01 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    The only problem with Druids overall is Cyclone being such a bitch. It needs Cooldown. Warriors (among others) can be cycloned and entangled like forever and that's just not right. 5 sec duration now helps little but is definitely in line with most other CCs that have been reduced from 10 to 8 seconds in PvP. Why healing was nerfed I don't know though..
    I don't think Cyclone is OP at all. I'm not whining about the duration nerf, i mean it sucks, but it's not like we're completely useless with that nerf. But there are lots of ways to counter cyclone now that so many classes have interrupts and silences compared to previous expansions as well as the usual LOS'ing, spell reflecting mechanics that were always there.

EDIT: Though the nerf was needed for feral cyclones, instant ones are bitch. Then again, any decent team would dispel Predator's Swiftness.
    Last edited by Sherylina; 2011-03-01 at 01:03 PM.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by illumate View Post
    lets see.... druids have tranq + Tree CD , tranq is uberlong cd , and tree got time nerfed already . To answer your question bradley.... Priests got Hymn for those badass periods.... Raidwide saver CD....... tho its getting nerfed again. Angel CD +12% healing.... not adding chakra CD or CoH cd too that . so What were priests missing again ? Disc never had good AoE heals , they pre bubbled so the inc dmg wasn't so bad. maybe now you cant spam bubble anymore and it absorbs less %wise but its still good absorbtion together with the raid saver.

illubear
    illukfc
    illuoak
    Perhaps it all came about from the fact that my question was sarcastic.
    Tranquility and the hymn are basically designed the same way. no other spell's is like this 2
    Do not come to say that priests have more because the ratio is 1 to 1.
    and we are talking about this type of CD, which is a mass heal channeled

Divine Hymn is hardly comparable to Tranquility - it's certainly not as useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherylina View Post
    I don't think Cyclone is OP at all. I'm not whining about the duration nerf, i mean it sucks, but it's not like we're completely useless with that nerf. But there are lots of ways to counter cyclone now that so many classes have interrupts and silences compared to previous expansions as well as the usual LOS'ing, spell reflecting mechanics that were always there.

EDIT: Though the nerf was needed for feral cyclones, instant ones are bitch. Then again, any decent team would dispel Predator's Swiftness.
    Not sure if serious.

Also, I heard every class in this game got an offensive dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    as a priest im not happy about tranq cd reduction while divine hymn is still long as shit

hahahaha kaaay

ill trade you AE cooldown reduction for guardian spirit ANY day

Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    hahahaha kaaay

ill trade you AE cooldown reduction for guardian spirit ANY day
    We are talking about two AoE heals and then you bring in Guardian Spirit? What has that to do with anything? Be more clueless, please.

Also; rebirth.

Can we cut the discussion about priests? If you guys want to discuss that, go to the priest forums. Also, please for the love of my pretty branches, stop comparing classes like that. Druids =/= Priests.

Ok had to get that out. xD

I can understand the Cyclone change.
    Stampeding Roar...Rather than increasing the speed %, how about making it 40%, 8 seconds, 20 yards? I don't do arena (yet...will be starting soon now that I have my schedule a bit more adjusted with my new job ^_^) but I can't see this being an amazing thing to have. In PvE, I would like to benefit my raid group on fights such as Atramades (Spell check pl0x?) for a short duration to get moving but I have to be so close to them. (Forgot to mention I play Resto)
    The Lifebloom change doesn't feel like it's going to make or break my healing style with our comps for our 10mans but I do feel that it was probably due to PvP (yes, I can accept this). The thing I worry about is when I pop Tree Form, is it going to hurt my mana to Lifebloom more than one-two targets? Again, another thing I don't see being a make or break thing.
    The Tranq change. I have a gut feeling this either A) won't make it to live, B) Tranq healing will be nerfed, or C) the CD being changed. It's an amazing healing CD and is rather powerful. I just wish they would make it so my Tranq isn't interrupted by random raid damage but instead I suffer major casting knock backs or something more along those lines. >_>

Its realy a big nerf when priests are whining here

About tranq though whats with the 2.5/5 min reduction,doesnt make sense to me,its linked to pasive resto skill,should be a fixed number...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Yes, because we can just los in from a box, use a shock that heals for 60% of a targets health.
    NERF!
    If you're referring to Holy Shock, i think Flame Shock heals for more these days.. Holy Shock is for getting HoPo, and probably heals for closer to 6% than 60%.