Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwolfeye View Post
    I do and maybe I'm missing something but it seems to never work for me.

I guess I'm glad they reverted the mana cost of Lifebloom.

I thought they said they were giving druids 100% innate pushback on tranq in 4.1?

they are.

message too short

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Chances of 3 minute tranquility going un-nerfed on live for more then a month?
    And in how many encounters will it get to be used more than twice anyway? HPS means a little more than healing done.
    WTB talented signature creators!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    The reduction in lifebloom sadens me but is understandable. From my experience in 2v2, actually getting a cyclone off on an enemy healer (especially those with an interupt of their own) often leaves me frustrated. Damn you resto shaman!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    It's going to still have a long enough CD that unless you blow it when not needed 1 will go to mostly overheal or you wont even use the second one. On fights like Chim, Nef, the harder fights where druids were lagging this will help because there is massive dmg early in the fight.

There is no reason to nurf the new tranq.
    THIS.. having a mass raid healing CD on a 3min CD doesnt mean we can just spam it and be all so mighty and powerfull. we would be only able to use it 2 maybe 3 times in a fight and thats about it. odds are if we use it early on in a fight (not including chim or certian combinations of halfus on normal) it well be wasted and we would over heal like crazy.

ok, I got an idea, if they want to make LB makes less healing, how about changing it to be more controllable?

At the moment, changing targets with LB doesn't make it bloom. how about reducing the healing, but when casting on someone else, the first person gets the bloom with an internal cd of 13sec not to make it OP (10sec + around 3gcd).
    You would heal for less, but you could time your bloom by casting it on someone else. Not sure if it's too OP in pvp, even with keeping on internal cd so that you wouldn't have more healing.

I'm maybe too use to put LB on multiple targets from the years of playing, but I personally find it a bit weird that casting it on someone else doesn't finish the spell it's suppose to on the first person.
    Obviously, you need an internal cd, or you can just heal the whole raid with it with 1 stack, but whenever in arena or pve, I think there are many occasions where either you let it bloom on the first one and make a 100% overheal or switch to the 2nd person when the first one isn't fully healed yet.
    Last edited by ragingsoul; 2011-04-26 at 12:42 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

Deleted
    Not so sure I agree the changes are uncalled for. Getting out of a fear rotation and then into a full cyclone rotation can be pretty annoying, and when you stated that you feel druids are the least viable healer in arena atm I must disagree again. Anyone who is serious in arena knows palas are probably the weakest atm.