Enh shaman pvp stat priority

Hey guys'n'girls,

I've been sitting a long time today and looking at my stats on my enhancement shaman that i want to be my pvp/arena toon.

I can read a lot on these pages about getting set for raid and heroics, but is that the setup i should use for pvp? My expertice is now 21 and that gives 0% chance to be dodged or parried on lvl 85 enemies. My melee hit is 16.55%, giving 7.45% miss on normal attack and 0% on special - spell hit is 12,37, giving 0% miss on 85.

I havent tried to reforge just to see what percentage that would give exactly 0% against lvl 85, but as i see, i could lover my hit, and maybe also a little on expertice and get some other stats, mastery/crit..

I hope some with better knowledge of the numbers on this could come with some guidelines, and also a priority list for stats after getting hit/exp caped against lvl 85

My idea is something like this: exp xx% > hit xx% > agi > mastery > crit > haste

Let me hear your ideas on how to tweak enhancement pvp stats
    Last edited by zixiz; 2011-03-01 at 04:59 AM.

Yea, I gotta say it... Read the stickies! However since that seems to be too difficult, these links will do it. In the stickies you'll find http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aman-PvP-Guide . On the battle.net forums you'll find this very informative as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2059056481
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Thanx for guiding me to those threads, they are just great !

Its my first post here, and that guide wasnt in the sticky part(wich i think it should) and for some reason my eyes didnt catch it while scrolling the forum, but again make that guide sticky, its just great for enhancement pvp!

No problem. The first of the two links is listed in the "Sticky: Shaman Sticky Compendium + Shaman Forum Rules" here on the mmo shaman forums. However the second from the bnet forums isn't stickied and is quite new but a great guide and certainly worth linking for you and anyone else who reads this. :P
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman