Deleted

Weird things on Chimaeron HC.

Hi all,
    We have engaged Chimaeron Hc 10 man this night, and we have faced a strange situation...sometimes (but before or after, it happens), chimaeron make 2 attack in a row with like 0.2 or 0.3 second between the 2 attack...clearly, with the first attack the tank go to 1 hp, with the second is dead.
    It's so fast that in the interface we see an instant kill...there is some log of our wipe, look at the time of the attack.

[22:34:37.881] Chimaeron hits Helfenstein 119303 (O: 93790, A: 40719)
    [22:34:38.075] Chimaeron hits Helfenstein 1 (O: 320093)
    [22:41:24.210] Chimaeron hits Helfenstein 154734 (O: 86215, A: 15881)
    [22:41:24.215] Chimaeron hits Helfenstein 1 (O: 238533)
    [23:01:51.252] Chimaeron hits Helfenstein 170639 (O: 128053, A: 2804)
    [23:01:51.322] Chimaeron hits Helfenstein 1 (O: 222091)
    [23:13:32.020] Chimaeron hits Giolas 150627 (O: 33287, A: 6025, B: 81403)
    [23:13:32.357] Chimaeron hits Giolas 1 (O: 98500, B: 147752)

I hope that someone faced this sort of issue and have a solution to what i think its a bug.
    Thanks, Mòrgana of Runetotem

Deleted
    Looks like a double attack to me.

Reminded me of our healer asking 'what does his debuff do?' on our ~50th attempt @ heroic halfus.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

He double attacks in normal mode so nothing new there. However he now double attacks throughout the entire fight including feud phases. So it's a lot more healing intensive. Also double attacks in phase 2. Your going to need 2 tanks and a plate dps with taunt like dk.

It actually saddens me that people attempt Heroic Chimaeron without knowing what double attack is. I can understand not knowing a good strat for DA, but flat out not knowing what it is? That's pathetic. Research is your friend.

Sigged!
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Deleted
    I had a good laugh, ty.

Deleted
    How did you kill it on normal without knowing what a DA is. I smell a troll.

8/10

Deleted
    Obviously i know the mechanic of DA...and its not what kill us, because on the DA the other tank taunt him and he remain still alive with no problem...

BTW thanks for the reply...nothing helpful.

If someone know a bit more of this fight, without yelling at troll...i appreciate it.

The log details you're posting are, without question, Double Attack. It also looks like you're letting the Tank with 4 stacks of Break take the Double Attacks as well (judging from the damage), which is a bad idea.

You need 2 Tank-spec'd Tanks and a Melee DPS (DK is best option). Melee DPS Tanks the fight outside of Feud, one Tank handles the Double Attacks. When he goes into Feud, your 2nd Tank (not the one on DA duty) taunts and, if all goes well, the Melee DPS Tank has his Break stacks drop off.

Be very precise with your healing CD's. You have ~3s between Massacre dropping your Feud MT's HP, Bile-o-Tron going offline and Nefarian interrupting Feud so Chimaeron starts attacking again. Lay on Hands or just a dedicated person to get him up ASAP is the best way to handle that.

Deleted
    Thx Prag, tonight we will see what happens with the melee dps tanking (warrior), and i check better if that was some missed double attack.

Bye, Morgana