Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantric View Post
    You guys are all wrong. The game is going to end with them bringing back every raid boss from MC to ICC... it was merely a setback...
    the game is going to end when all the QQers in the world gets killed, because then a new era of love would appear for every player, and then... oh wait, then the game dont end... i dont seriously think the game "ends", it will be here 20-30 years more i guess.

I don't know if i can post images or not yet, but if someone else wants to upload it

this occurred to me today waiting on realm restarts.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/976/sargaras.jpg

Mod Edit:
    Put in the link for you ~ Buckwald.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-03-01 at 05:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    i dont seriously think the game "ends", it will be here 20-30 years more i guess.
    I will disagree with that, because as the technology evolves in our days, I highly doubt that in 20-30 years there won't be a game to beat WoW from ALL points of view. ( gameplay or control for example, when your kids will see you pressing buttons on a piece of plastic, they will laugh with their ass at you. )

the game will "end" when blizzard decides they want to kill it, thats it, no other game will topple it, only offer alternatives.

I think we will get the sargeras expac and then blizz will be really stretched for ideas and concepts, i mean what else is left after that? so what better time to segway into the new mmo titan and try and sell the crowd to that. I personally am curious to see what diablo 3 will do to the wow subscriber market.