Deleted

5 Second Cyclone & Lifebloom nerf.

This really affects Druid Pvp, but how much? I'd like to hear some high PvP:ers opinions about that change? What i've looked around we won't see much Druid/Rogues after this.. (I am fan of Feral/Rogue). Still going on high-end PvP without problems with these changes?

Wheres Mage nurfs...

You will most likely never see major nerfs to mages because blizzard caters to the masses.
    The cyclone nerf was needed.

Deleted
    2 topics open already

To be honest im fine with this, because against any non-retarded team in arena i cant cyclone because predators swiftness gets dispelled.
    Last edited by Evo33; 2011-03-01 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo33 View Post
    To be honest im fine with this, because against any non-retarded team in arena i cant cyclone because predators swiftness gets dispelled.
    Yeah, mr. 2.7k - too bad that only few classes have enemy dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by Weck View Post
    Yeah, mr. 2.7k - too bad that only few classes have enemy dispel.
    correction mr.cool - 2.3k and personally i see a lot of priests/mages/shamans. oh what do ya know? shatterplay! rofl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo33 View Post
    As much as this is true, it isn't a justified nerf. 2 Cyclones in a row is no longer a viable option as Feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Krid View Post
    The cyclone nerf was needed.
    For resto druids. It's going to hurt Feral/Balance pretty badly.

first of let me start this discussion by saying ..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

secondly. they finally gave paladins an interrupt. so around the 2200 bracket druids were already being annoyed by me pummeling their cyclone. 5 sec is huge on their BULLSHIT spell that had a 15sec DR. they could cast it 3 times as the best interrupt in the game, and it's back up to full in 15sec. i have to change the way i play with druid teams and bubble before i trinket. trinket being the only thing to break cyclone.

i am assuming this lowers the 2nd and 3rd cyclone interrupt ? used to be 6, 3, 1.5. i am hoping it is 5, 2, 1 now.

anyways for all of you pro druids, i hope you can start to show yourself earlier than 2k rating now. seemed to be anyone with cyclone could get to 2k with no problem, cyclone healer until target low. cyclone target to not receive heals... oh guess what DR on healer is back, cyclone healer...

and this used to be pally pvp. pillar heal pillar pillar he...counter-spelled... lost match. but with giving us rebuke and now nerfing cyclone... the healing game has changed a lot.

Deleted
    Umm really mature post - NOT.....

Are you basing your pally PoV on 1 vs. 1? If not what is your partner(s) doing? Seems to me like you're only in here to make noise, cause that's all you are doing.

Ok, I'm currently playing a Feral druid, and my views are the following. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The only heal that ferals can count on to heal for a bit was actually lifebloom (and Predator's Swiftness proc). The basic "try to heal myself" is cast rejuv while still in feral form (which will get you out of it) and, while running, get 3 stacks of lifebloom on yourself. So, now, we don't even to get to heal ourselves accordingly. This is pretty wierd, because I would've sworn we were a hybrid class.... but anyway.

And the second thing is, 5 second cyclone?? orly? Polymorph, Freeze Trap, Sap, Hex, etc have all got 8 seconds, and cyclone gets 5? Ok, let me guide you around all this cyclone thing. If you cast it with the Predator's Swiftness proc, it will be instant cast, so here is a timeline:

0 seconds: cyclone cast
    1 second: gcd
    1,x seconds: switch to cat
    2,x seconds: gcd
    3 seconds: you can now start attacking.

So we end up with 2 seconds to get to our current target and attack him.... probably only once before the cyclone ends. And this is assuming there is no cast time (because you don't have the proc) or any other thing (a mage is around and freezes you in humanoid, in which we are most vulnerable).

On a side note: priests, paladins, shamans and druids are supposed to be hybrid classes, which means they can dps and heal themselves (in a pvp aspect). However, any warlock, dk, warrior can heal WAY more than any of these hybrid classes.

Proof: Yesterday, I was doing arenas on my blood dk (with pvp blues, not one epic) with a friend hunter. He got killed 15 seconds after having started, so I'm faced with a feral druid and a holy paladin. The fight goes on for like 25 minutes during which I did over 2 million damage and healed myself over 1 million. 1 MILLION! I'm a DK for crying out loud! With my feral druid I wouldn't be able to heal 1 million over a fight even if the fight lasted for 1 hour. How's this even possible? (oh, and I ended up killing both).

I think that blizz is forgetting all about what classes are and instead of balancing them with their own unique abilities, they're trying to give every class the same abilities. The problem is that pure dps classes are healing more than hybrid classes, which makes NO sense.

Only around 50% of my cyclones are instant cast. I don't generate combo points fast enough to use it more. I hardcast Cyclone - a lot. So don't pretend that every Cyclone a feral uses is instant.

Deleted
    Agreed. The cyclone nerf was needed only for resto. But damnit is resto strong in tunnel comps atm.

While the Cyclone-nerfs were needed for Resto, and most likely not for feral/balance, I personally feel that (r/elem)Shaman got shafted because Enhancement had too strong of a Purge. It barely hurt enhancement much, either.

2 cyclones in a row might still be good in some cases, first goes with feral swift second is casted while my partner finishes the guy, 1 sec less is a big difference in pvp, specially arenas where 1 gc or 1 sec makes the difference anyways Im gonna have to l2p again with that 1 second less, nothing special :/
    Im worried about the lifebloom, its final tick will be nerfed by 20% which instead of blooming for 20k~ will do about 16k, we already got nerfed but it's always a learn to play thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateofman View Post
    2 topics open already
    this

filler.......