Deleted

TotalBiscuit's video of ZG.

I'll just leave this here.
    youtube.com/watch?v=1r_Tfni-Dok (can't post links yet, maybe someone can repost it or even embed player)
    Maybe it'll end some of rumors about those upcoming instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r_Tfni-Dok

I liked it. But I had it muted, as I usually do with his movies D: (I actually watched it earlier as I came across it.)
    Hi

Deleted
    Thank you for your repost

Repost n repost, he just helped out the people reading this post..

Personal, I'd rather the old zg back :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal, I'd rather the old zg back :-(
    This does make it a bit more interesting though, instead of soloing two easy bosses each 3rd or 4th day, you can do it once per day in a heroic.. Gonna suck if the mounts are 1% drop or less though, then loosing the roll..
    Hi

Looks good! I'm really excited to see ZG and ZA back in action. I think it's very smart of Blizzard to keep old content relevant and up to date, and I can't wait to see what they'll update next. I mean, what is the point if they just leave old instances and it becomes a bunch of solo fests. Kinda makes it irrelevant, don't you think?

Find it odd how people always attack Blizzard for every small initiative they take with their game. Me, I just go with it, try to enjoy every small thing they throw at us. Some people just fear change I guess, either that or enjoys being unhappy.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    He should have realized on Venoxis that one of his casts can be interrupted after the first one was cast, it will reduce the chance at player deaths and I had no trouble downing Venoxis on the PTR because of it. I had not seen anything about the instance before I stepped into it and felt that for using a premade character with raid level gear, most of the bosses were pretty under tuned, and a lot were pretty broken.

Deleted
    Azjenco, I agree.
    As I wrote in some other thread, they didn't have to do it, just give us Firelands raid. Would be just another patch. Instead, we got a bit more, some nostalgia, chance for mounts, new bosses, epics (I have mixed feelings bout that, but... lower crystals prices ) and just more content to enjoy.
    I guess players will always whine, no matter what Blizz does.

Rennadrel, I also seen that, a bit strange.
    I wonder how hard ZG will be for players that need loot from it, I hope it won't be just handed out like it was in WotLK
    Anyway, I'm sure they will repair broken bosses.