View Poll Results: What's your raiding main spec?

Voters
186. This poll is closed
  • I'm Holy!

65 34.95%
  • I'm discipline!

66 35.48%
  • I'm not a priest!

55 29.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestream View Post
    So instead of listing all 3 specs you put ''I'm not a priest''...

Shadow.
    I am assuming the OP meant to have the title of his poll be "What healing spec are you?"... either that or he believes shadow priests are not priests

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestream View Post
    So instead of listing all 3 specs you put ''I'm not a priest''...

Shadow.
    Shadow priests aren't real priests.

Discipline PvE, shadow PvP for my main
    Shadow PvE, Disc PvP on my reroll

I played holy all the way through Wrath and I hated disc. Now i play disc and hate holy. Holy has no fun cooldowns since chakra now lasts a min and the cd is only 30 sec. plus Prayer of healing was nerfed to sh*t and our ground aoe heal sucks even more.

No option for shadow...? Im not gonna bother voting if I can't even choose my damn spec lol :s

Fire mage.

soooo... not a priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Why is shadow not an option? Did I miss them take that out of the game?
    Shadow is doing too much damage so they're removing it in 4.1

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Nothing I'm lvl 2 and need some suggestions! (thinking shadow)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a priest.. I am a shadow mage. Fear me!

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Deleted
    Holy main spec for 10 man raiding.
    Disc off-spec for PvP.

Deleted
    I was Disc in raid...Switched holy only 1 time for 1 boss just because my Gm bother me...Btw i don't like anymore play Priest in raid, although I find the spec quite competitive, but i do not like the way they are taking "trying" to balance the Disc.

ofc Disc in pvp

Deleted
    Holy. I prefered disc in wrath because I liked bubble botting but now holy is more fun to play. Although Thats from a Hc dungeon perspective... looking at the few raids i've been in it seems to be very spammy as you cant really afford to cast anything other than PoH, so I'm not really looking forward raiding in holy.

My main spec is shadow and my offspec is shadow for pvp. Why you ask? Because I have the most fun with it and thus it is the best spec so screw the OP and anyone else who thinks that priests can only heal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zluu View Post
    Holy. I prefered disc in wrath because I liked bubble botting but now holy is more fun to play. Although Thats from a Hc dungeon perspective... looking at the few raids i've been in it seems to be very spammy as you cant really afford to cast anything other than PoH, so I'm not really looking forward raiding in holy.
    You can't really afford to cast prayer of healing unless you have a lot of spirit...

15+ Year Old Account
    Switched to Disc for the rest of the night cos am bored as fuck in a farming raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    You can't really afford to cast prayer of healing unless you have a lot of spirit...
    You can't really afford to spam Prayer of Healing unless you have a lot of spirit. Prayer of Healing is just one tool, that is the right choice in some situations and you can and should use it in those situations.
    Resurrected Holy Priest