Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    60% speed for 8 seconds sounds like a great change. I think the ability has finally found its sweet spot.

If there was anything else I could change about it, it would be to increase the radius to 15-20 yrds, as 10 yrds is a bit unforgiving, especially with lag and moving allies.
    First step towards "removes any root effects and increases speed by 60% for 8 seconds"? Maybe? Who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    why the hell did we even need another speed buff, seriously? sure its a raid ability, but still, its not even needed
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    why the hell did we even need another speed buff, seriously? sure its a raid ability, but still, its not even needed
    Well I think that "Stampeding Roar" was nearly useless in any situation other than running back to your wipe spot. It just could help in some encounters to lower the movement time and increase the dps time. The duration was so short that most affected didn't realize that they can move faster then.

Quote Originally Posted by Durion-ZdC View Post
    Well I think that "Stampeding Roar" was nearly useless in any situation other than running back to your wipe spot. It just could help in some encounters to lower the movement time and increase the dps time. The duration was so short that most affected didn't realize that they can move faster then.
    It will still be nearly useless. The 2 things that would need to change to make it useful are a massively reduced cooldown and bigger area of effect. This buff is purely for show. They are ignoring a litany of huge problems with the spec. AoE is very poor. Shred is a better choice than FB. Savage Roar is a minor gain over using the energy to Shred. 2 of Ferals 3 finishers are broken right now. The 4 pc bonus is ridiculous. Skull bash is disproportionately costly compared to every other spec. Timing abilities with procs is more luck based than skill based. Losing energy after Primal Madness expires is absurd. Positional requirements are still excessively penalizing, especially with hit and expertise being such poor stats for Kitties. Scaling appears to be an issue yet again according to Heroic 25 man parses. That Blizzard continues to ignore all these issues and instead gives a minor buff to a nearly useless ability is insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    That Blizzard continues to ignore all these issues and instead gives a minor buff to a nearly useless ability is insulting.
    Well it is still early stage on PTR. It was the first step made but I don't think the only one. It is a great buff to a nearly useless ability. Normally we tend to clump the melee in one spot. Then the range isn't that hard of a problem. It is nice to have it and nowhere near mandatory and that is like I want it to stay. We are the only class providing this and therefore the use of it is very situational. Just like the use of tranquility

The word instead in your comment isn't accurate. I would even say it is false.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    It will still be nearly useless. The 2 things that would need to change to make it useful are a massively reduced cooldown and bigger area of effect. This buff is purely for show. They are ignoring a litany of huge problems with the spec. AoE is very poor. Shred is a better choice than FB. Savage Roar is a minor gain over using the energy to Shred. 2 of Ferals 3 finishers are broken right now. The 4 pc bonus is ridiculous. Skull bash is disproportionately costly compared to every other spec. Timing abilities with procs is more luck based than skill based. Losing energy after Primal Madness expires is absurd. Positional requirements are still excessively penalizing, especially with hit and expertise being such poor stats for Kitties. Scaling appears to be an issue yet again according to Heroic 25 man parses. That Blizzard continues to ignore all these issues and instead gives a minor buff to a nearly useless ability is insulting.
    I agree 100%. Stampeding Roar=lol in most cases. Sure I use it on Chimaeron and Atra and Omno and blah blah blah, but thing is that only very few ppl benefit from it. The radius is a joke, the CD is a joke. It cost rage so unless I have rage to spare, I'm not using it. Most ppl have some sort of speed increase available, be it Rocket boots, Leap of Faith, Intervene, Sprint or ppl have something to protect them like AmS and bubble etc. So I don't count Stampeding Roar as something we got in return for the shit they took away. It seems more like a "pat on the back" ability imo.