Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    wait until they do not have the use of your port or cookies anymore. hear them bitch then. we are not number one dps a couple of posts allrdy said it and also we perform better at higher gear levels due to the amount of crit we gain. just make sure to keep ur havoc up and have corr & immo running on all targets and seriousely try to use shadowflame its awesome. in our guild some fights i top and some im in the top 3, shit happens and seeing that our aoe is utter crap and the cast time on immo is still shit for multidotting some fights are just hard for destro (cho, maloriak, magmaw) in our guild we are four people that outperform the rest on a constant basis. me (lock) a piece of shit balance druid (i hate those) a rogue and an enh shammy. that being said these guys are only in it for their own gain (???) and love to pad meters. numbers arnt always right. stunning when u need to and not dpsing kited adds (if there is a risk of pulling them) and concentrating on the target at hand is more important. if i were you id tell that guy to go f@@@ himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks are 2nd from least in dps class now (in my opinion).
    However start with demonic impact + soul burn + soul fire as an opning. Change talent and add points for doom and gloom. change glyph of imp into incenrate.

2nd option: go aff

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx13 View Post
    Warlocks are 2nd from least in dps class now (in my opinion).
    However start with demonic impact + soul burn + soul fire as an opning. Change talent and add points for doom and gloom. change glyph of imp into incenrate.

2nd option: go aff
    pro advice, clearly knows what hes talking about