Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Yeah, some old quest items and spells were re-added, or something similar. There's a thread about some things being added to Silithus here. The Occu'thar spells added are particularly interesting, very Old God-y.
    The name, as well as the eye summoning business, remind me more of Immol'thar from DM West personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    The name, as well as the eye summoning business, remind me more of Immol'thar from DM West personally.
    Some looking around during a Baradin Hold run I did today made me notice something interesting in relation to this. There's one of those many-eyed demon dogs imprisoned in the center there, it's called a Culuthas Destroyer. Now that's different from Occu'thar obviously, but check the spell description on this version of Eyes of Occu'thar, it calls it the "Eyes of Culu'thar" instead. Obviously Culuthas and Culu'thar aren't exactly the same, but chances are they changed the name because there already was a demon called Culuthas, and then decided to change the name further to differentiate it more.

Based on that, I think the imprisoned doggie in Baradin Hold is a 'preview' of sorts of what the next Baradin Hold will be. Looks like it'll be one of those many-eyed demon dogs, most likely called Occu'thar.
    Last edited by Cluck; 2011-03-02 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    possibly id like that if they will be simular to sfk/dm/zg
    (za?)

however they could be additions for staghelm in firelands. he had alot to do with silithus