Thread: Confused...

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy next door who steals your wifi :D

Confused...

So i have a few questions.... well for one, I hear that warlocks Soulstone will become a battle rez (waiting to confirm) and asking if that is true. And seconly, when this whole cata patch came out. How come the new spec for pve uses many pvp abilities? Like the destro tree or the afflic tree. And lastly, do you love warlocks as much as I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a blue post a while ago saying they were looking into the SS mechanics. As it is NOW, no signs of them implementing it as a battle res in 4.1. This is still the early stages of the PTR, we'll be seeing lots of additions and changes in the next couple of weeks/months. I don't get what you mean for the second question. The new spec for pve? There's a new spec? All 3 specs are pretty balanced for PvE and I don't really get that question.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Speculative at this point but they mentioned it before. Personally I don't see this happening for a long time if ever.
    2. Are you talking about some optional utility talents like CoEX for Afflic? It's totally your call whether or not to take things like that but I find the points better spent elsewhere for PvE since other classes can kite better if they aren't totally retarded. In rare cases like the last boss in BRC when my group is made up of nothing but warriors and dks, I just switch over to my PvP spec to kite.
    3. Yes

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy next door who steals your wifi :D
    I love you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    1. Speculative at this point but they mentioned it before. Personally I don't see this happening for a long time if ever.
    2. Are you talking about some optional utility talents like CoEX for Afflic? It's totally your call whether or not to take things like that but I find the points better spent elsewhere for PvE since other classes can kite better if they aren't totally retarded. In rare cases like the last boss in BRC when my group is made up of nothing but warriors and dks, I just switch over to my PvP spec to kite.
    3. Yes

i agree with this..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a fan of the increasingly common class homogenization.