Poll: How will it end?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

day of the triffids, would be sweet to be the only non blind one
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

It's already begun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

ahhh I just voted in polution cause it was sooo lonely lol

Mayan death god devouring our hearts?

Isn't the current prediction from people who put stock in 2012 (ie morons) that the magnetic poles will swap and every disaster movie you've ever seen will happen ALL OVER YOUR FACE! Or that's what i've heard from said morons.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

15+ Year Old Account
    And it starts with Boston?! damn.. I don't have as much time as I thought.

Seriously though.. Zombies would be the best way.. though they would probably have to break the "real" zombie rules to be effective..as in running and having some higher functions like.. the ability to turn a door knob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fullscale tyranid (or zerg) invasion...

The day I come to except minorities for who they are is the day I will die. 2012 it is!

They said so many times before we got born the world is gonna go under and nothing happend,and this time nothing will happen to.
    Just cause a calender made by mayans (or whoever made it) ends 21 dec 2012 doesnt mean it ends that day lol.

I want the world to end just like the movie 2012. I want to see airplanes flying under falling trains, rubble and buildings..... and limousines getting mad air.

10+ Year Old Account
    i really dont think you should add a zombie apocalypse cuz im sure for some twisted reason ppl want that more then anything. me included.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like earth to be sucked into a black hole. I kind of want to have that experience before/when I die. It just seems like it would be a really strange feeling.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    Massive Zombie invasion, stupid ones Break in to the rifle shop and camping on some roof top with a cag and pwn all day, would be awesum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    I'd like earth to be sucked into a black hole. I kind of want to have that experience before/when I die. It just seems like it would be a really strange feeling.
    I think that would be interesting. I've always wondered what that would be like.

Anyways, I also think that a massive scale war would be intriguing, but the nukes makes it less appealing. Screw that idea, no nukes.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    Great Cthulhu rising from his tomb-dwelling in forgotten R'lyeh, Yog-Sothoth breaking the boundaries of time and space, Starspawn raining from the sky to fight with the Great Old Ones once again, Nyarlathothep presenting himself as a new leader in this trying age and leading us directly into the gaping maw of Azathoth...

You know, the usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    You wouldnt know what happened. There would be no feeling. Non-existance.

fuck to death pile of filt and dirt, iirc thats the quote from this amazing video

http://www.youtube.com/embed/P0r7syc1BSg

or by this guy

http://www.youtube.com/embed/x6eAV91E

either way from brad neely's creations

The zerg swarm came as was foretold.
    And the WoW nerds, first born of the gods, rose to fight them.
    Now, the Xel'Naga that forged us all, are returning.
    But do they come to save, or to destroy...

I will see you all on the Hyperion fellas.

Btw Lokann, nice, nice :P Lovecraftian dystopia, gotta love it.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

Deleted
    Went with the most curious and interesting; The reapers.
    Also I laugh at those who vote for zombie invasion(come on, they cannot handle our atmosphere or anything, nor the weaponry we have <.<)

giant spaghetti monster attack