Poll: How will it end?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What is it with people and zombies? Zombies are not imaginative...

if the world had to end in 2012, I'd like it to be some sort of Narnia-esque end, where we are all given a final judgment, and we watch everything we have ever known to disappear.

Deleted
    Ah yes, Reapers!

I admit, that one would be kinda amusing, at least, if it truly means the REAPERS we all know and love :P

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    The Horsemen of Apocalypse appears and slaughters every man, woman and child.

ZOMBIE EVASION, sound epicly!

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    crushed by giant tits.
    Not bad at all, i like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chuck Norris farts

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Alien invasion, its about damn time we get to know them ><

Deleted
    I would like to be killed by a fury warrior instantly. :-)

Deleted
    I wouldn't like the world to "end" slowly, e.g. yellowstone blowing and covering the world in ash, blocking out the sun, destroying crops and making life just really shitty. I'd want it to end instantly if it was going to, like the earth being smashed to bits by the biggest comet ever that would just take us out in 1 hit

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Food and water supply to run out months before the world ends and people resorting to cannibalism.
    Last edited by Sailboats; 2011-03-02 at 05:18 PM.

Giant battlefield, all humanity united VS aliens does sound very, very awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie invasion but after one kick-ass fight

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Giant battlefield, all humanity united VS aliens does sound very, very awesome.
    Yeah, getting grabbed by a giant metallic arm and then harvested for your blood sounds very awesome indeed.

Best scenario would be that a giant radiation wave passes by and makes us unfertile. Imagine the last days of humanity...

Since there's little to no flaming going on here I guess I'll post my idea of what's going to happen.

First off, look at history... Fossils show that there are a huge part of landmasses that was submerged in water at one point in time.
    Couple that with "Global Warming" and the theory of the "Ice Age" What I think is the polarity shift isn't really going from north to south and south to north. I think north is going to west or east and south is doing the same. What this would do, is completely melt the polar ice caps, causing a flood, while at the same time freezing two new places over the next few years. Basically the earth turning sideways, yes massive earth quakes would happen, and the likely hood of volcanic eruptions would follow. But saying literately everyone is going to die I think is a bit much. I think thousands... millions will probably die, as with 90% of all life on earth. Dawning a new Ice Age, polar caps melt flood the earth, the earth freezes at West and East points (Being the new north and south) tectonic plates shift from either the flood, or the polar shift causing massive earth quakes and new landmasses to emerge while others submerge. After all history repeats itself...
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinNRollin
    Thread succesful! Just read through this with few of my friends and now TB has few more subscribtions! Btw TB I'm wondering what are we as Huskystarcraft fans are "Husketeers" what are your fans called?
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Suckers.
    Ermmm I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Kore nametooshort View Post
    Marshmallow monsters. Tasty even in death.
    I doubt the world would end though, just as long as we don't cross the streams!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Gamon, Hogger, Saurfang and Chuck Norris get in a battle till death (wich will never end, ofc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavios View Post
    NO ONE CAN EAT SO MUCH.
    you're dead already
    I would sure take the challenge!

I would love to live as a parasite in the upper layers of the skin/ marshmallow on the monster!

15+ Year Old Account
    Jessica Alba and Megan Fox sandwich. It could happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Headless Horseman hates being raped by wow-players, leaves WoW and destroys humanity?
    How do I live without the ones I love?
    Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
    Place and time always on my mind
    I have so much to say, but you're so far away!
    R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed!

Alien Invasion... the end is nigh!!!