Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Have you ever screamed "WHAT THE F***"?

I mean, in a completely justified way at any sport match... I've never been more angry at a sport than I was 30-40 minutes ago, Those of you who watched the Chelsea v Manchester United match will know what I mean...
    David Luiz bodychecks Wayne Rooney off the ball deliberatly and it's not a second yellow, yet when vidic has a little tug at ramires (who dived the entire way through the game) he goes flying and vidic gets sent off.
    The penalty was stupid too, Smalling hit the ball, Zhirkov's leg was in the way then Zhirkov jumped into Smalling and that's a penalty? MADNESS.

Deleted
    Title: Most likely, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite a sporting match, but I was playing Gears of War with a friend, and i rolled into him and shot point blank with my shotgun. He proceeded to live and shoot me from the same distance, insta-killing me. We were last people on our respective teams, after a 15 minute warzone game...

Deleted
    Title: Most likely, yes.
    Post: I don't watch sports for exactly that reason. I do watch gymnastics, ice figure skating and mudfights.
    Addendum: Moderator, better close this up before it turns into a troll thread. Thank you. And give me an infraction for being a troll while you're at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    not rly a troll thread... ihave nothing to contribute

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    I mean, in a completely justified way at any sport match... I've never been more angry at a sport than I was 30-40 minutes ago, Those of you who watched the Chelsea v Manchester United match will know what I mean...
    David Luiz bodychecks Wayne Rooney off the ball deliberatly and it's not a second yellow, yet when vidic has a little tug at ramires (who dived the entire way through the game) he goes flying and vidic gets sent off.
    The penalty was stupid too, Smalling hit the ball, Zhirkov's leg was in the way then Zhirkov jumped into Smalling and that's a penalty? MADNESS.
    Pretty much at the same time. Everton fan. Not impressed.

as an Arsenal fan, yes.. way too many times

On your post, both Vidic and Luiz deserved a send off. The penalty was cheap, but I understand why the referee gave it.

wtf are you babbleing about op!?

Oh soccer. nuff said.

yeah, i watch the Scottish Premier League - our referees are questionable at best, if you don't shout wtf atleast once a game then you just found the rarest of all creatures, a Scottish ref who isn't inbred!

In seriousness though, i have a few times, once during a Champions League qualifier against CSKA Moscow we were attacking when their centre back scythed down someone as they were getting a pass off, said pass was duly smashed into the net after which the ref blows up, brings the play back and gives us a free kick for the foul as opposed to the goal. Also when Scotland beat France - although that was more in shock than amazement!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    I think the majority of people do shout that at some point about something, yes

10+ Year Old Account
    anything associated with Al F***ING Davis makes me say WTF all the time. as soon as he dies, the Raiders should rise again!

Yeh i know what you mean i feel the ref just wanted to screw utd over because of the Wigan incident but ahwell SAF will pull the lads together

Deleted
    Every day at least once haha

Yes! plenty of times!

I can defintely see where u are coming from but, since u go for united you should hardly be complaining. The amount off soft penalties ive seen given at old trafford is uncanny.
    It happens in the big games, with the big teams, refs are influenced by the home crowd. Refs make mistakes in soccer, just like they do with any sport.

I like how your location is Stoke... what's wrong with your local team?

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    yeah, i watch the Scottish Premier League - our referees are questionable at best, if you don't shout wtf atleast once a game then you just found the rarest of all creatures, a Scottish ref who isn't inbred!

In seriousness though, i have a few times, once during a Champions League qualifier against CSKA Moscow we were attacking when their centre back scythed down someone as they were getting a pass off, said pass was duly smashed into the net after which the ref blows up, brings the play back and gives us a free kick for the foul as opposed to the goal. Also when Scotland beat France - although that was more in shock than amazement!
    Lol this.
    Like when a poor defender gets mercilessly hit in the leg by a goalkeepers face and said goalkeeper is sent off immediately, or how it takes about 14 infractions to get a second yellow if the colour of your shirt is blue *cough* Bougherra *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    I have actually threatened bodily harm towards some referees in my little brother's basketball games because of some nonsense fouls, and the fact that the other teams can get away with so much. The Head coach, who was also my tennis coach had to tell me to calm down, as I was about to storm the court.

I also have screamed that about some NFL games, wow, sometimes I think a blind man could call better.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man i yell at my computer/games every now and then. But i usually just go "lol wut?" when stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Yer i did, Not long ago.... When a Certain player elbow smacked another player in the face and wasnt given a red never-mind a yellow even when the ref admited to seeing it, Oh and then the FA the completly fair and balanced, not a biased bone in there body to the top 4 didnt give a punisment for it.

Yup, I sure did have a What the F moment, David Luiz should of smacked shrek right in the jaw and wrecked his face that he wont even be able to score in a brothel now.

Stoke, England
    Typical United fans.
    Last edited by Facepalm.jpg; 2011-03-02 at 02:21 AM.