FFB munching FoF?

I swear that my Frostfire Bolt procs are eating up my Fingers of Frost charges. I'll have 2 FoF charges, get the Brain Freeze proc, go Ice Lance > FFB > and suddenly my 2nd charge of Fingers is gone. No, the timer on it hasn't run out.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? It's not such a big deal at my level (64) but I can foresee some issues from not having that 2nd Ice Lance thrown out in arena at 85.

All helpful posts appreciated.

Read the tool-tip on Brain Freeze. That should answer your question:

Brain Freeze Rank 3
    Your spells no longer trigger Arcane Missiles. Instead, your Frost damage spells with chilling effects have a 15% chance to cause your next Fireball or Frostfire Bolt spell to be instant cast and cost no mana. When Frostfire Bolt is instant, it can benefit from Fingers of Frost. Brain Freeze cannot be triggered by Frostfire Bolt.

It's been designed this way since 4.0.3 went Live.

Deleted
    Another frost mage arena re-roll?

edit: Poster above beat me to it.

You should really consider reading what some of your talents do when you roll a new class, just sayin'.

Then we don't have silly threads like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Deleted
    ... I usually don't post pointless shit but: gotta love FOTM rollers.

Gotcha. Thanks for the one useful post, and 4 trolls.

You guys all know that mage isn't even a FOTM right now right? They're not doing so hot in high ratings.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We have made no secret that we haven't happy with the paladin gameplay on live (Source)

Averting disaster, one thread at a time.