Thread: HC and Normal

HC and Normal

Having just stepped foot into the big pond of heroic raiding our guild has already hit a problem.
    Currently we have 2 raiding groups 1 with slightly better progress than the other, and are starting heroic modes.
    Now you want the best of the best for heroic modes, but the newer 'better' lockout system is a nice kick in the gonads.

In 25 man guilds i dont think is soo much of an issue but in a 10 man if you wanna drop in someone new for raid experiences or to gear up, there is a decision to be made.

Do we try hcs with a sub par group or skip hc mode (whatever boss) this week.

Personally i think hc and normal should be separate.
    And make valour points only be given for the first time you do the boss in a lock out.

i.e kill Hc halfus first +70 valour
    Help the lower group on normal no valour

Well thats my two pennies

Attempt the heroic modes with the subpar group. If you can't manage to beat down some of the easier bosses (Halfus, Chimaeron) then switch to normal. Worst possibility is that you'll lose time. Best is that you get 372 gear for the worse group.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Attempt the heroic modes with the subpar group. If you can't manage to beat down some of the easier bosses (Halfus, Chimaeron) then switch to normal. Worst possibility is that you'll lose time. Best is that you get 372 gear for the worse group.
    that all seems fine in theory. But in practice it just proves a waste of time.
    Eg chimeron a sub par healer/tank you aint getting anywhere.
    Yes with dps it might work but tanks/healers no way

Then run it normal.