Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

sci-fi babes that stole your heart

Post which Science Fiction babe you find most alluring... you know you have one. I have a couple but if I had to choose just one I would say:

Amanda Tapping

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that lucky richard dean anderson bastard :3

(also we can be hopelessly lame without being gross and embarrassing, yeah? try not to be a total creeper...)
    Last edited by fews; 2011-03-02 at 07:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seven of nine
    caprica 6

/drool

Boomer from BSG. And I'm not an "asian chicks" person either.

other than seven of nine i have no idea who these people are am i really missing something good with BSG?

edit: also, oops, i meant to post this in cinema/tv/books/etc i dont know if you can move stuff but i think it belongs there more (or it works here too i guess do whatever you want)
    Last edited by fews; 2011-03-02 at 07:19 AM.

Taking the obvious choice when Claudia Black is hotter, I am disappoint.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    other than seven of nine i have no idea who these people are am i really missing something good with BSG?
    You are. BSG would be worth it for either #6 or Sharon alone.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

That Chiana chick from Farscape. I like em' pale and spaced out.

Karen Gillan or Amy Pond from Doctor Who.

Need I say more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    Yes sir. If you can get past the first 2 or 3 episodes until the actors find their role, you will see.
    Boomer, caprica 6, all there. All amazing.
    The camera angles are just so...perfect. Leaves much to the imagination.

It's on netflix

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Need I say more?
    Starts with "B", ends with "illie Piper."

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Taking the obvious choice when Claudia Black is hotter, I am disappoint.
    hey it was a hard choice, and claudia black wins hands down if we were talking about farscape ladies. gillian anderson, jewel staite, and gates mcfadden were all runners up. what can i say? i like em more sensible

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
    Starts with "B", ends with "illie Piper."
    Meh, red hair, short skirts, stockings. Im sticking with Amy.
    Plus she is such a kinky flirt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Claudia Black.

Don't think they categorize as actual scifi girls, but been in at least one scifi movie anyway, and I'm mostly referring to those specific characters in the movies, not necessarily them as actors... but bit in that sense too. :-) Ya get wud I mean? I'm too tired to explain clearly enough.

E: Holy shit, I forgot someone:

I know you said ONE scifi girl, but c'mon, how can you just have one favorite. It's like going to the ice cream stall as kid and your mommy says you can only have one ice cream ball. LIKE WTF
    Last edited by Psychedelicious; 2011-03-02 at 07:52 AM.

Sigourney Weaver

Just because she is awesome, and i loved her in basically every Sci-Fi movie she has been in.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Hard to pick between Jewel Staite and Summer Glau but I'm going to have to go with Jewel.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelicious View Post
    E: Holy shit, I forgot someone:

*gillian anderson*

I know you said ONE scifi girl, but c'mon, how can you just have one favorite. It's like going to the ice cream stall as kid and your mommy says you can only have one ice cream ball. LIKE WTF
    posting gillian anderson's face has made me reconsider my entire OP i change my vote for her....

x-files was the first sci-fi show i ever got into

also, i dont recogonise the other two women you posted....

---------- Post added 2011-03-02 at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Hard to pick between Jewel Staite and Summer Glau but I'm going to have to go with Jewel.
    and you would be correct sir

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I have to agree, I <3 Jewel. Surprised I haven't noticed her on a Maxim list tbh.

I don't mind those well known ladies, Tapping, Staite n Black.

But its occasionally those one-timers or small role appearance chicks. The chick who played Cadman in SG:A also plays a doc in Eureka (don't watch eureka much) and the lady that plays Tok'ra Anise/Freia in SG:1. Those 2 are pretty fine imo

edit:

Cadman: Jaime Ray Newman
    Anise: Vanessa Angel
    Last edited by ChiefWigman; 2011-03-02 at 08:12 AM.