Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj(40) was super hard, indeed. The Ruins, however, were not. My guild had an easier time doing The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj than they did Molten Core.

Personally I've always been a huge fan of the Silithid, so it would be awesome if we saw their return. But with Cho'Gall defeated, I fail to see how this will be done, unless his project was succesful before he went on retirement in his citadel?
First bit of AQ40 wasn't bad either. Skeram, the easy version of the bug trio, Sartura, Fankriss, and Viscidus(for horde only, was a bitch for alliance) weren't that difficult.

---------- Post added 2011-03-18 at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
Except for C'thun it really wasn't. The rest of the zone was absolute garbage.

e: going to go ahead and speculate that this whole thing is the much needed silithus zone revamp, with that Icon being an update for the final reward blue item, matching Kalimdor's Revenge in model.
Just as I had to correct someone earlier saying it was harder than it was, youre thinking it was easier. Nobody enjoyed the nature resist clusterfuck that was huhuran(well, sheen of zanza aside), the Twin Emps were a long fight where one fuckup meant starting over, and dont even get me started on the horror that is the quad mindslayer trash pack. Ouro was a wildcard that was often at least harder than the first half.