What is the tenth race?

Simple question really. I just got to 525 in Arc and noticed i still have 1 race grayed out. I have the following.

Dwarf
    Draenei
    Fossil
    Night Elf
    Nerubian
    Orc
    Tol'vir
    Troll
    Vykrul

I tried to google it but everytime i try and find it the sites only list these 9. Have i missed something somewhere? Or is this just some extremely rare race artifact to find?

Question has been answered before, I suggest you use the search function on the forums.

It's a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysha View Post
    Question has been answered before, I suggest you use the search function on the forums.
    Telling people to use the search function is nice and all, but if everyone did this after the first topic, no one would EVER get the answer, because all they'd find it topics with responses telling the OP to use the search function.

AKA: If you tell someone to use the search function, at least answer the question as well, otherwise you just add further to future people asking the same question.

Anyway, the extra race is a placeholder for future races that Blizzard intends to add further down the road.

ok ty thats all i wanted to know

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Telling people to use the search function is nice and all, but if everyone did this after the first topic, no one would EVER get the answer, because all they'd find it topics with responses telling the OP to use the search function.
    Is the search function broken? If not, I don't see how people using it would not get the answer... And mods should delete threads like this and voilá, there are no gazillion threads about nothing.

Deleted
    Unless I'm mistaken and have missed something big this hasn't been "Answered". My apologies if it has been, but don't you think that linking the relevant topic or giving the answer would be somewhat more useful than just saying "USE SEARCH PLEASE". I mean heck, you could even tag "But use search next time" Onto the end of the answer. Whatever.

As far as I can tell, there exists nothing but speculation about that yet. People have apparently heard from GMs that we should "Just keep digging", yet I have personally ticketed this and was told clearly that whatever it is, it's not available/obtainable presently (This was about a month ago, but no major patches since then). Either way the GM responses can't really be trusted as reliable.

After searching, the only information I can find on this is that it is a placeholder icon and all we have is speculation as to what it will be. Most common ideas appear to be a new race in a content patch, or something to do with the explorer's league and a meta-achievement.

Deleted
    Heard 10th race will be Moonkins. They say Blizzard tends to destroy them completely and all that gonna remain would be chicken bones to dig out.

10+ Year Old Account
    10th Race is TBA, Blizzard also left it in cause they like messin with you peeps.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Heard 10th race will be Moonkins. They say Blizzard tends to destroy them completely and all that gonna remain would be chicken bones to dig out.
    lol'd.

But yeah, no one knows what the 10th, placeholder, race will be, and blizzard have been very tight lipped about it. As a guess I'd say Titan, but who knows.

I tried to google it but everytime i try and find it the sites only list these 9. Have i missed something somewhere? Or is this just some extremely rare race artifact to find?
    Nice. L2read, thanks.

The extra greyed out area is just for future races Blizzard's gonna implement. So you didn't really miss anything.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

I reckon the next Artifact group would be either The Reliquary/Explorers League (horde/alliance), that would maybe be run through dailies, or Titan artifacts, considering we haven't really seen anything around that. Maybe Human artifacts?

whoa whoa 10th race? I thought we were only up to the 5th race. Did I miss a few seasons of Stargate?

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    If I had been a mod, the topic would have been locked with my reply. But, I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post
    Nice. L2read, thanks.
    I've seen it getting answered on these very forums. If it didn't turn up in Google, it's not my problem, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Davesmason View Post
    After searching, the only information I can find on this is that it is a placeholder icon and all we have is speculation as to what it will be. Most common ideas appear to be a new race in a content patch, or something to do with the explorer's league and a meta-achievement.
    And that's all there is for now. Everything beyond it is Blizzard only for now.

I saw "Kaysha: The Patient" and laughed.