Atremedes HC - Searing flame 1 tick?

So, we're working on atremedes heroic and was just wondering if it its possible to get 1 tick of off searing flame and not 2. My latency is around 150-200 in a raid, but my castbar shows as high as 500 sometimes. Is this to much to get only one tick of? I never seem to be able to get only 1 tick, and I sit and wait for 2 seconds infront of the shield and click instantly when he pops it. I cant just click according to timers either, as they're allways way of.

Have someone else interrupt searing flame?
    You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. And you're enormously insignificant.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ldclicker.aspx

Our clicker uses this addon and we sometimes get the stun off without even 1 tick. Although he is an American and runs around 20 ping.

had the same problem, get that addon and you'll be fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how the addon actually looks like ingame? When you are attempting Atramedes Of course.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

/asc makes it pop up, its just a massive transparent box covering 80% of your screen. I haven't used it yet tho.

This addon takes away the whole element of skill to do with interupting searing flame quickly. I always interupt with only 1 tick and sometimes without any ticks and i dont use any addons for it. I usualy have 300-500ms and i have no problems, just get used to the timers and stop looking for something to make everything easy!!

The addon is nice, but the real key to getting off only a single tick is to stare at the top-middle of your screen for the emote. The moment anything appears there, smack the gong. The only emote Atramedes does while about to cast searing flames is going to be his emote for it.

This is so
    lol

Sometimes I'm wondering what Blizz is thinking when designing bosses. Click a button in 300ms is nearly impossible. I hate stuff like that... it's plain stupid. They say: "You have AddOns and stuff" I say: "Every boss should be possible without using any addons or staring at the bosses left little toe till it moves one pixel"

this is so -.- omg don't know what to say

Deleted
    this is how we do it

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=42uB_ZEvcyw&feature=player_embedded

filmed from a shieldclicker POV using mentioned addon.